Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 11:17 AM | #371
In regard to the data on Mustafar, would you like me to tell you here so that you can post them as Markos?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.17.2012 , 11:34 AM | #372
why would markos (Icecream char) know anything captain markus doing the scans

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 11:39 AM | #373
Sorry wrong character name. Markus I mean.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 06:07 PM | #374
To easy i think the person md is talking about is Mal. Kinda hard to destroy stuff when you're already in the hangar.

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 06:08 PM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
To easy i think the person md is talking about is Mal. Kinda hard to destroy stuff when you're already in the hangar.
Oh sorry, didn't see that post. I will edit.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 06:10 PM | #376
Also I may want to add it's kind of pointless for Zarron to keep fighting since well any help is nowhere nearby. It would more than likely be easier to retreat than face a whole fleet alone.

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 06:11 PM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Also I may want to add it's kind of pointless for Zarron to keep fighting since well any help is nowhere nearby. It would more than likely be easier to retreat than face a whole fleet alone.
true.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.17.2012 , 07:05 PM | #378
ok, tad confused, was the guy in the elevator mal? if so, he has had a rather calm reaction to being yanked out of the elevator and choked by mean

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 07:06 PM | #379
It was. I was not sure, but I was just going to let it slip. You and Toeasy can figure this out. I am sure that you to can fix the problem, whether you edit or he.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 07:39 PM | #380
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
It was. I was not sure, but I was just going to let it slip. You and Toeasy can figure this out. I am sure that you to can fix the problem, whether you edit or he.
ok, guess I should wait for tooeasy to pop his head in before I respond then