Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 05:40 PM | #2031
HK broke into the elevator system and set the elevator to come down to the level. Rafeesh waited to see if any enemies were inside the elevator. When it opened he saw someone in there and prepared to shoot. Come out with your hands where I can see them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 05:44 PM | #2032
Markos flipped over the force push yelling Stasis field deactivate! He landed yelling at MalGood luck running coward! Especially with legions of sith standing in your way!

Darth Howl noted one of the ships had been turned he smiled as he hailed Markos on board the space station Markos Obliterate the ship thats firing on our fleet make it an example of what happens to failures.

Markos laughed maniacally. Oh my this power is absolutely glorious! Main cannon fire at that ship blast it to shreds! The ships cannon began charging a blast powerful enough to obliterate the ship with one shot.

Hadock aimed into the elevator. Hands up or you get blasted to bits.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 05:46 PM | #2033
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
HK broke into the elevator system and set the elevator to come down to the level. Rafeesh waited to see if any enemies were inside the elevator. When it opened he saw someone in there and prepared to shoot. Come out with your hands where I can see them.
"Oh, screw that" Mean flicked his hand, sending the man flying into his outstreached hand, chokeing his throat "Now, give me one good reason I shoulden't just crush your throat and be done with it"

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 06:04 PM | #2034
Mal then got forced into someones hands being choked. Stop this...Now. Rafeesh..tell your friend to let me go! said Mal as he struggled to say the words.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 06:58 PM | #2035
Mean stop! Let him go. This is Mal, he is an old friend, or maybe acquaintance. But that is aside the point. Let him go.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 09:54 PM | #2036
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mean stop! Let him go. This is Mal, he is an old friend, or maybe acquaintance. But that is aside the point. Let him go.
Mean droped him "Ok then. tell me, jedi, what are you doing on this ship? I REALLY hope you were not so stupid as to think you were going to take back the entire station alone?"

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 10:01 PM | #2037
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean droped him "Ok then. tell me, jedi, what are you doing on this ship? I REALLY hope you were not so stupid as to think you were going to take back the entire station alone?"
Not take the station. I was seeing if I could atleast stop the guns though they had ray shielding which trapped me. I say we do as much damage as possible to this station. We should destroy the engines, the shield generator, and if possible the guns.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 10:03 PM | #2038
To much like work. We cut off the head of the beast it dies. Kill who ever controls it. we stop it completely.

ToEasy
11.17.2012 , 10:05 PM | #2039
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
To much like work. We cut off the head of the beast it dies. Kill who ever controls it. we stop it completely.
If we can get in the command room without being traped by the ray shield then we will be fine.

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 10:13 PM | #2040
They shouldn't be too bad. Now lets go stop this thing.