Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kampori
11.17.2012 , 12:35 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by xTimx View Post
I got it to work by selecting the credit/debit card check box and re-input all the info.

Originally when I tried with my saved debit card I was getting the error. So input my credit card info and it worked first time, immediately got my coins in game. I go into my bank account today and see that I was charged 3 times on my debit card that gets the error, but I still have not received any coins for that.
Hey, when I go to buy coins (and obviously fail), I tried clicking on credit/debit cards, entered all info again (instead of the saved 'visa' option on top) however it's saying my card number isn't unique to this user ... do I have to somehow delete the saved info it has of my visa?
This Is Not Here

Sniper l Marauder l Assassin l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Sith Empire l CE
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

Harsisus
11.17.2012 , 12:44 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
Hey, when I go to buy coins (and obviously fail), I tried clicking on credit/debit cards, entered all info again (instead of the saved 'visa' option on top) however it's saying my card number isn't unique to this user ... do I have to somehow delete the saved info it has of my visa?
Yes it expects you to delete the card from your payment options, and only then can you re-add it. Only downside is it means you have to re-sub after.

Masteef
11.17.2012 , 12:54 PM | #263
I deleted my card and tried to reenter it, now it says that payments can't be made to that card. I tried three different cards, and it won't let me add those cards to my account, even for subs or anything. lol, what a cluster ****
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

OccultDrake
11.17.2012 , 12:55 PM | #264
ok what about people like me that use PayPal to buy do we have to reset our info as well for it to work?

Edit: PayPal users seem to be screwed i tried re-entering my info to no avail still getting the error.

xTimx
11.17.2012 , 12:55 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampori View Post
I used a different card than what I have for my auto payment so I couldn't be sure with your situation. I changed to a credit card to see if it worked and it did. Sorry I wish I could help more

Lord_Karsk
11.17.2012 , 01:10 PM | #266
If we have been charged every time we got the error there will be world war III !!!

LordDwyer
11.17.2012 , 02:11 PM | #267
Bullsheeeet I know, but if you delete your paypal account details and re register, it works... gopping!
Not really evil... just very grumpy.

SW_Nerd
11.17.2012 , 02:13 PM | #268
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZexonos View Post
Hopefully after this maintenance we'll be able to buy them i just hope it isnt charging us for it.
Had this problem several times earlier. Made a post about it (of course CS is no help). I got charged 6 times. Still on hold though so they may or may not actually go through.

Harsisus
11.17.2012 , 02:14 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by SW_Nerd View Post
Had this problem several times earlier. Made a post about it (of course CS is no help). I got charged 6 times. Still on hold though so they may or may not actually go through.
Technically they shouldn't charge us, if they state "FAILED" on the payment history area. If they do, see Lord_Karsk's response above...

SW_Nerd
11.17.2012 , 02:17 PM | #270
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
If we have been charged every time we got the error there will be world war III !!!
That made me laugh lol. But it isn't a false statement.