Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did SWTOR go down early?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Radzkie
11.17.2012 , 01:24 AM | #1
My game got stuck on the 25% loading screen...so I had to close it. Now when I open the game it's says that the login service is unavailable. Did maintenance start early, or is my game screwed?

It would be nice to know which....because if it's screwed I need to find a way to fix it.

Radzkie
11.17.2012 , 01:29 AM | #2
I love that this happened now. Because my friends are waiting for me to get back on so we can get the last part of HK-51.

Great.

Excellent...

Perfect......

/sigh

Radzkie
11.17.2012 , 02:01 AM | #3
Since no one else answered about not being able to use the launcher, I'm going to guess that my game got messed up.

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 02:14 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Radzkie,

As a first thing could you please try restarting your computer and then try to launch the game again? If this does not help, please go to www.swtor.com/download, download the launcher setup file and run the setup over the current installation.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Radzkie
11.17.2012 , 01:47 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings Radzkie,

As a first thing could you please try restarting your computer and then try to launch the game again? If this does not help, please go to www.swtor.com/download, download the launcher setup file and run the setup over the current installation.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thank you!
None of that worked. I tried doing it a few times too.

In order to fix it, I ended up having to reinstall the game(which took 9.5 hours) for a third time. Getting a bit tired of having to reinstall SWTOR after some bug forces me to close it or crashes it. It's a massive game and reinstalling is a really crappy fallback imo.