Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We need an emergency maintenance!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
We need an emergency maintenance!!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

StormEarth
11.17.2012 , 11:18 AM | #1
I am a subscriber and pre game since launch. I never had trouble connecting.

After 1.5, I finished the quest of HK51 and I try to use the cartel market about 2 hours. It was the worst thing I did, the game disconnected in the middle of WZ and now I can no longer connect. Time appears error saying it could not find the server, time appears other problems like connection system off line.

Anyway, something must be done, because many players are having problems. So it is better to have a maintenance emergency to keep the quality than being in that situation.

I appreciate the attention.
|Ѭ|▒▒ǁȫ|████████████████████████████████████████)

Sutii
11.17.2012 , 11:29 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello StormEarth,

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing this, although you may have tried some of them already, could you please run through the steps in the following spoiler:

Spoiler
Let us know how you get on.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

StormEarth
11.17.2012 , 12:48 PM | #3
The problem is not on my pc, since I usually played more earlier. I tried the suggested settings and nothing has changed. These are some messages that appear:

On the launcher: "The login service is currently unavailable"
On the launcher: "Unable to retrieve patch data. Please check network conection (208)" That the case is normal since I'm writing here ...
In servers screen: "Choose a server from the list." Since the list is empty.
When the servers appear: "Unable to connect" the Prophecy of the Five server where the characters have.

But to connect to another server, like creating a new character I login normally.

It all started when I clicked the button to the cartel's market items were for my inventory. Before everything was normal.

Looking forward to a solution ...

StormEarth
11.17.2012 , 01:24 PM | #4
The information requested:
Spoiler

Sutii
11.17.2012 , 01:32 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again StormEarth,

Could you also provide the requested Path Ping information, I would also ask you to repost the Trace Route and only remove your IP address. From what I can see in that you have posted it would appear that you are receiving some considerable packet loss between your computer and our servers, sadly if that is the case it is not an issue we can assist with and you will need to ask your ISP to help in resolving the problem.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Harsisus
11.17.2012 , 01:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sutii View Post
Hello again StormEarth,

Could you also provide the requested Path Ping information, I would also ask you to repost the Trace Route and only remove your IP address. From what I can see in that you have posted it would appear that you are receiving some considerable packet loss between your computer and our servers, sadly if that is the case it is not an issue we can assist with and you will need to ask your ISP to help in resolving the problem.

Thanks.
That's a bull response. In case you aren't paying attention the issue is not limited to just him. Nor is it the only major issue after the F2P patch.

Pull your thumbs out and start fixing things please.