Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kreaus
11.17.2012 , 11:11 AM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by sarazoul View Post
Still nothing.

Seriously BW,

I understand you guys want to enjoy your weekend. And usually i would agree. But not this time.

For weeks, you have been teasing us with the new Cartel store. Presenting it as a big deal, something that would turn the tides for the game. This isn't some minor quest bug...

This is one... If not... the most important feature of 1.5. You got old players who gave up on the game once, and took the effort on giving you an other chance on this one!

And now... on this very important moment... You take your weekend to chill out and leave us with a broken tool? This is serious sh***. Take responsiblity, call your wives and explain that if you don't fix this you might screw up your last chance to save this game.

But no... You're back in your yard enjoying a nice cold beer now.

You have time to make dumb presentation videos about the thing, but fixing a simple error message problem is to much for you to handle? Seriously?

Shame on you BW. You deserve your failure. You're lucky to have the SW lore to save your ***. Honestly, if it wasn't for SW, i would not be here anymore. That's the only thing that keeps me in this game.
this pretty much sums it up for me. so many problems with this game and they screw the pooch on the one thing that could save it.i checked with my bank already just to be shure,and everything is fine.I am unsubbed at this point(not that i can sub anyways wont accept it there either)You without a doubt deserve your failure,just pathetic.

PLaiNReK
11.17.2012 , 11:36 AM | #252
I give up.

Shane_Novus
11.17.2012 , 11:39 AM | #253
*Still* Nothing

Pissing me off now. I've had enough **** to deal with and I come to play this game to unwind and instead its adding to my stress.

Peri
11.17.2012 , 11:49 AM | #254
Guys keep this thread going and in their eyes, don't let it fall off 1st page. Maybe BW/EA has at least 1 employee that can/is willing to do his job right..

LordDwyer
11.17.2012 , 12:04 PM | #255
Anyone think these EA/BW dhicks are at a 1.5 launch party and have no idea this is going on? If there are strippers, whisky and music then I can almost forgive them... but I am still disappointed.
Not really evil... just very grumpy.

Masteef
11.17.2012 , 12:08 PM | #256
I was just notified about this in another thread, where I'd asked if there was a limit on pack purchases. I honestly can not believe this. lol
Guild: It doesn't matter, most quit.
Site: nobodyleft.whatever

Marunette
11.17.2012 , 12:08 PM | #257
Bump. Still getting 'General Error. Please try again.'
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

SunfireKnight
11.17.2012 , 12:11 PM | #258
The worst part about Bioware is their communication.

With an issue like this we get nothing but placation. Instead of "Hey guys, we have people in the office right now working on it. We are really sorry, we are trying our best," we get some **** "The issue is being examined, Thanks."

Or when they do issue a full press release its that Mass Effect 3 ********. "Ya, everyone says our game sucked, but it sold, so it must be good."

Whoever is in charge of their complaint department should be fired. And the people in charge of interacting with the customers here on the forums should at least get a stern talking to.
I did it all for the Wookie? The Wookie? The Wookie!

xTimx
11.17.2012 , 12:21 PM | #259
I got it to work by selecting the credit/debit card check box and re-input all the info.

Originally when I tried with my saved debit card I was getting the error. So input my credit card info and it worked first time, immediately got my coins in game. I go into my bank account today and see that I was charged 3 times on my debit card that gets the error, but I still have not received any coins for that.

Harsisus
11.17.2012 , 12:35 PM | #260
Quote: Originally Posted by xTimx View Post
I got it to work by selecting the credit/debit card check box and re-input all the info.

Originally when I tried with my saved debit card I was getting the error. So input my credit card info and it worked first time, immediately got my coins in game. I go into my bank account today and see that I was charged 3 times on my debit card that gets the error, but I still have not received any coins for that.
Made me panic there - I've tried countless times on the highest and lowest packages, so all of them working on the bank-side would be irritating. This isn't the case however. Nothing went through for me.

Don't want to cancel my subscription plan to re-add the card it because I'd have to re-subscribe, which is both a roundabout and ridiculous way to get it working when it's not even our fault it's happening.

On another note: they decided not to do a maintenance to fix the incorrect URL from the Buy Coins option in game - they just made a re-direct from the wrong one to the correct one.