Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Error 3001 Not authorized to connect this server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Brandinokthx
11.17.2012 , 11:25 AM | #51
Looks like everything is good. Thank you very much for the quick reply.

Thaych
11.17.2012 , 11:34 AM | #52
I'm also having this problem and was just about to give up...
Think you can once again work your game magic?

DarkRavinsai
11.17.2012 , 11:41 AM | #53
Still no go for logging on to the server, just subbed today and receiving Error Code 3001 as well

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 11:47 AM | #54 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thaych and DarkRavinsai

Please give it another go now

Thanks.
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Thaych
11.17.2012 , 11:51 AM | #55
That did it!
Thank you very much.

Sith-Viper
11.17.2012 , 11:56 AM | #56
TO Beruthien.

Do you need my friends F2P account name it is::
LarsBR

- to do something or should i just ask him to try again now also??

Valee_Nethun
11.17.2012 , 01:10 PM | #57
Yes! Please help our friend... He hasn't been able to enter since 1.5 patch... And he has no access to the forum either.

Quote:
TO Beruthien.

Do you need my friends F2P account name it is::
LarsBR

- to do something or should i just ask him to try again now also??

Hoftun
11.17.2012 , 01:27 PM | #58
My guildmate has been unable to log in over the last two days because of this error.
He renewed his 6 month subscription yesterday Nov 16 at 2:06 PM and has not been able to log in since. He is also unable to post to these forums due to a lack of "permission", so he asked me to post this on his behalf.
He has spent more than an hour in your phone support queue without getting his call answered, and would be eternally grateful if you could resolve this issue as soon as possible.

His account display name is: echis

PS. He has offered cookies in reward to the customer support representative who resolves this issue.
PPS. I have not been given any cookies for posting this, they are all included in the reward.

erklingen
11.17.2012 , 02:15 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoftun View Post
My guildmate has been unable to log in over the last two days because of this error.
He renewed his 6 month subscription yesterday Nov 16 at 2:06 PM and has not been able to log in since. He is also unable to post to these forums due to a lack of "permission", so he asked me to post this on his behalf.
He has spent more than an hour in your phone support queue without getting his call answered, and would be eternally grateful if you could resolve this issue as soon as possible.

His account display name is: echis

PS. He has offered cookies in reward to the customer support representative who resolves this issue.
PPS. I have not been given any cookies for posting this, they are all included in the reward.
Real shame this is happening, ruining the fun and joy it should be around 1.5 launch! Its the worst kind of bug when the faithfull 6 months subscribers cant even play! thats just pure wrong! Hope you get your account rolling soon bro, and that you get your lost gametime back!

DarthSabaton
11.17.2012 , 02:19 PM | #60
Help please to my friend with a error 3001, he can't write at a forum.
His account display name is: MoxFalder. He is lost 2 days of a subscription
The Reich Will Rise!
The Invictus Legacy - Sifodios / Tullius / Sabaton / Dextor