Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought a subscription, now can't play
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 11:42 AM | #91 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

For those of you who had this issue after adding a subscription, please try accessing the game again.

For those that the issue still remains we would ask that you contact our phone support for further assistance.

Thanks.
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Photomotoz
11.17.2012 , 12:00 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

For those of you who had this issue after adding a subscription, please try accessing the game again.

For those that the issue still remains we would ask that you contact our phone support for further assistance.

Thanks.
Figured I'd try anyway, issue stemming from Cartel Coins and all, no luck. Phone support is awful, I was on hold for over an hour this morning before giving up. I'm on hold again, 20 minutes and counting. Any other options?

bambrosis
11.17.2012 , 12:36 PM | #93
ive reinstalled the game multiple times and ive purchased a subscription but its still saying i have no active subscription i spent 4 hours on the phone last night before giving up and im still calling but nothing ive also set up my security questions everything is checked off but still get the same message

Alexcuza
11.17.2012 , 01:44 PM | #94
I refuze to contact phone support, stayed over an hour on an international call (will cost me a lot) and no1 answered.

I still have a problem and I payed for the damn subscription, should have remained on the free to play status....

Dammit....

acvoelcker
11.17.2012 , 01:45 PM | #95
I'm having all the same issues. says I'm a subscriber, 30 recurring greyed out, yada yada yada. but still unable to get into any character selection screen. Everything was fine before I resubbed. What is the deal?

illforcechokeyou
11.17.2012 , 02:22 PM | #96
same here, i've been searching for a solution when i stumbled upon this thread. i was in the f2p option then wanted to sub and now i can't log in.

illforcechokeyou
11.17.2012 , 03:18 PM | #97
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings all,

Thanks.
just wish something would be done without contacting cust. service through phone, i don't have the time to wait for an answer on the phone. hope it gets resolved soon

Alexcuza
11.17.2012 , 03:18 PM | #98
cmon BW, any updates on this issue please?

Contact Phone support for at least a 2h wait, spen around 9 euros on international phonecall for 1h and no1 answere, that is all you can do? How much money do I have to spend in order to be able to play this damned game.

ImsoPerfect
11.17.2012 , 05:58 PM | #99
Hi everyone, i have the same probleme. I subscribe the 16 nov. And i cannot play just like the others... except i dont have an error message, just that account is not active but it says i have 29 days remaning... please help slove my problem ? thank you .

Amoebas
11.17.2012 , 06:35 PM | #100
Hello all,

i am experiencing exactly the same problem. This is not my main account but i had to create it cause i couldn't post on the other one. I renewed my subscription a couple of days ago and under my subscription page clearly states that i have 28 days of game time left. However i haven't been able to play since i get the same error "3001". I have contacted customer support by phone but i am not going through that again since they put me on hold for over an hour. i gave up eventually.
My account details are:
Account name: Vaktirio
Subscription renewal date: 2012/11/16 1:55 PM
Invoice number: 880656395

BW the situation is unacceptable. Don't apologize for the inconvenience caused. Solve it!!!!! We are getting pretty tired of your apologies. And do not thank us for our patience. We do not have any. Its exhausted.
Do something about this. Not now. Yesterday!!!!