Greatest Force User of All Time

DarthSublimitas

On a list of most powerful Sith, Revan would get around 15. Maybe squeak into the twelfth spot. Not a canon assement, but considering all of the great Sith Darth Revan wouldn't get too high. I would actually put Malgus higher up, given his track record.

I have to disagree with you their. Malgus was powerful, but Revan was far greater. Kreia described him as 'the heart of the force' (and we can't argue with Kreia) and he once killed a Sith Lord on the Dark Council merely by reflecting her lightning back at her. He also has a pretty impressive track record too.

Ultimately though, he's not as tough as many would like to think.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with you their. Malgus was powerful, but Revan was far greater. Kreia described him as 'the heart of the force' (and we can't argue with Kreia) and he once killed a Sith Lord on the Dark Council merely by reflecting her lightning back at her. He also has a pretty impressive track record too.

Ultimately though, he's not as tough as many would like to think.

I'll disagree on the Kreia part, but I do think a battle between Malgus and Revan would be interesting. I believe the power he used to reflect Lightning is Tutaminis, a power that Yoda displayed against Count Dooku on Geonosis. That Dark Council member must not be very good if you let your own power kill you. lol It's not exactly very rare. Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Son, Father, and Daughter have also used it. Satele has also used it. There are others that have used as well.

Agreed. Just wait until Revan comes back and does something even greater. The Revanites will be back in full force. Gonna have to get ready.

Edited by Aurbere

I'll disagree on the Kreia part, but I do think a battle between Malgus and Revan would be interesting. I believe the power he used to reflect Lightning is Tutaminis, a power that Yoda displayed against Count Dooku on Geonosis. That Dark Council member must not be very good if you let your own power kill you. lol It's not exactly very rare. Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Son, Father, and Daughter have also used it. Satele has also used it. There are others that have used as well.

Agreed. Just wait until Revan comes back and does something even greater. The Revanites will be back in full force. Gonna have to get ready.

Of course, but not as an instant kill move.

EDIT: Revanites? What Revanites? You mean those ones I wiped out on Dromund Kaas? ::cool:

Edited by Beniboybling

People...really....really...REALLY need to STOP using a METAPHOR that was said from a LAIR. I am so close, to blowing my brains out reading it over and over again as if it actually means anything.

Que? :rak_02:

EDIT: I'm assuming your talking about Kreia. Who was not a liar, meaning everything she said was false. That would be kind of pointless wouldn't it? Developer 1: Hey, here's a idea! Lets make a character who everything she says is completely and utterly untrue, just to mess with our gamers! Developer 2: Yeah! Great Idea!

Kreia was actually incredibly wise, arguably she never lied. I can't remember a single line she says in the game that is a lie. Please find one.

Yes of course she is exaggerating, but it must mean something surely.

Edited by Beniboybling

EDIT: Revanites? What Revanites? You mean those ones I wiped out on Dromund Kaas? ::cool:

No... A new breed of Revanites far more deadly than the ones on Kaas. There lies will spread like a wild-fire, corrupting those with a lack of knowledge, turning them into something...else. We will have to move quickly, if they are not all destroyed it will be a civil war without end. When their master returns, we will strike quickly. Catching them off balance. Defeating them through facts that will destroy the carefully constructed web of lies that they have created.

Why so serious? :p

No... A new breed of Revanites far more deadly than the ones on Kaas. There lies will spread like a wild-fire, corrupting those with a lack of knowledge, turning them into something...else. We will have to move quickly, if they are not all destroyed it will be a civil war without end. When their master returns, we will strike quickly. Catching them off balance. Defeating them through facts that will destroy the carefully constructed web of lies that they have created.

Why so serious? :p

Won't be difficult, just tell them where their friends, find out who their leader is and have them killed. Won't even matter if they find out our plans, they'll just think we wont go along with it. Silly Revanites :D

Won't be difficult, just tell them where their friends, find out who their leader is and have them killed. Won't even matter if they find out our plans, they'll just think we wont go along with it. Silly Revanites :D

Their so content their mighty leader will protect them. Hah! We'll show them! :D

Apparently fans have a hard time understanding what a metaphor is.

A metaphor is a figure of speech, used when resembling something to something else. If I said you had the face of a pig, I'd be saying your ugly. If I said you were the heart of the force, I'd be saying your extremely powerful in the force. Hence why Kreia said it, yes its not a super solid argument, and I'm not saying Revan is the most powerful Jedi ever, far from it. But it is a legitimate point and you shouldn't bash people for it. Nobody thinks Revan was literally a beating heart that squelched about killing people...

A metaphor is a figure of speech, used when resembling something to something else. If I said you had the face of a pig, I'd be saying your ugly. If I said you were the heart of the force, I'd be saying your extremely powerful in the force. Hence why Kreia said it, yes its not a super solid argument, and I'm not saying Revan is the most powerful Jedi ever, far from it. But it is a legitimate point and you shouldn't bash people for it. Nobody thinks Revan was literally a beating heart that squelched about killing people...

Good point.

When did I bash anyone for it? Yes Revan was powerful in the force, but some actually take that metaphor literally and says that he is a god who can do all sorts of things is what bothers me. I know what a metaphor is, and can agree Revan was strong in the force....but people need to stop reciting that quote as if it gives Revan some god like power.

She was lies. She's been proven wrong so what she says shouldn't be taken as a good point because in fact its nowhere near canon. Character Statements aren't canon, if they were, Kyp Durron would be stronger than Luke Skywalker but he is definitely not.

She was lies. She's been proven wrong so what she says shouldn't be taken as a good point because in fact its nowhere near canon. Character Statements aren't canon, if they were, Kyp Durron would be stronger than Luke Skywalker but he is definitely not.

Of course, but Kreia isn't stupid so their must be some truth in it. The fact that Revan had great knowledge in the lightside and darkside makes him formidable, even if he wasn't a Master. I never said it meant he was the most powerful jedi up there, or he would have been on my list. In the rankings I'd put him as 12th. Beneath Nomri Sunrider, but above Galen Marek and Darth Malgus.

• 4 weeks later...

1.Abeloth(Power of Font of Power and Pool of Knowledge powers combined,was able to defeat both Son and Dauther,13 times stronger than Luke Skywalker.I put her before Father considering his TCW Mortis trilogy version, don't know much about his peak).

2.The Ones(doesn't matter if it's Dauther,Son or Father,i'm pretty sure they were equal at TCW timeline, it's obvious that father was stronger before,aged weaked him,Father at his peak was equal to Abeloth or stronger).

3.Luke Skywalker(reached force potential of Chosen One, used both Light Side and Dark Side abilities).

4.Darth Sidious(the strongest Sith ever existed, candidate for Sith'ari title, learned almost all Dark Side abilities).

5.Marka Ragnos(master of Vitiate, noone could defeat him during his lifetime, ''golden age of the sith'', his ressurection would cause destruction of New Jedi Order).

6.Lord Vitiate(he's weaker than Sidious by canon but his feats are amazing,easily overwhelming strong minds with the force,rituals on planetary and galactic level, i'm still doubt is Ragnos really stronger than this guy?).

7.Darth Plagueis(Palpatine's master,top 2 in Bane's dynasty, could manipulate midi-chlorians, lightsaber master, overwhelmingly strong in the the force even if he had no talent for some force abilities).

8.Master Yoda(gave a good fight to Palpatine, was strongest Jedi during Clone Wars, doubt if he's stronger than Jacen but even if Jacen's potential is near Luke's, Yoda's experience(900 years lifetime,huh) would take it).

9.Darth Caedus(Skywalker bloodline, potential near Chosen One, stand in the fight with Luke).

10.Kyp Durron(high force potential that he reached,his power level was compared to Luke(though i don't think it can be compared) and candidate for the next Sith lord during LOTF).

11.Darth Nihilus(his absorbing feats are impressive but he can't be compared in close combat or other force feats with monsters like Luke,Sidious or even Yoda and Caedus).

12.Unnamed Jedi Knight Hero from SW:TOR(he deafeated Lord Vitiate though it was just a host of his essence but it was the thing that Revan and Meetra both combined weren't able to do).

13.Revan( by the end of ''Revan'' novel, both Light and Dark side Master, ''Heart of the Force'').

14.Nomi Sunrider/Thon(i really have no idea who's the strongest of this pair even is i don't like use slash in tops).

15.Starkiller(Potential of Darth Sidious, learned many force abilites(both sides of the force), amazing lightsaber duelist).

Edited by LordCJK

/facepalm

/facedesk

/facehotlava

Face it. He lived two lives. One in dark and one in light and he master force powers from both sides during that time. When he regained all his memories he would have knowledge of all those powers. Perhaps not perform all of them but still have mastered them.

I don't care how sick you are of Revan fans at least give him props for what he did.