Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel items still bound after time expires

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cartel items still bound after time expires

Dedrayge
11.17.2012 , 08:15 AM | #1
So, I thought items recieved from the cartel boxes where supposed to unbind after a set period of time yet somehow after the time ran out, I have items still bound to me. To be more precise, I have gear that still remains bound. I just don't get it.

JFerret
11.17.2012 , 08:17 AM | #2
Did you equip/use the item? Did you add bound mods to the item? Did you remove mods from the item? Was it equipped when the timer ran out? All of these will cause it to be bound to your character.

Dedrayge
11.17.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3
Equipped on accident..Guildmate told me that can cause the item to bind permanently. Thing is, I recieve no warning indicating that could happen and the timer saying it would unbind was still present. So apparently, cartel equipment secretly binds if one decides to see how it would look with the colour match option. That is some serious bs...Thank you for this nice little scam! I'm so happy I'm paying a sub to be scammed.

Edit: Just to be clear, I accidently equipped the item while the timer for it to unbind was still present. After unequpping the item, the timer was still present leading me to believe it would unbind. After the timer expired, the item remained bound. I had recieved no warnings the item would bind when equipped like a normally do with every other item that binds on equip.