Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[F2P] GTN not providing credis for successful sale

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[F2P] GTN not providing credis for successful sale

Doodad
11.16.2012 , 08:02 AM | #1
I sold two items on the GTN some time last night and was able to receive the full monetary payment via mail this morning after the patch. However, the three successful sales i have had this morning are not giving me any money from the GTN mail. To elaborate, the items were posted and when sold i received a notification that i had mail. When i checked the mail box I had a message from the GTN for my successful sale of an item. Upon opening the mail I am greeted with all the proper information, including the specifics of the sale in the text body describing to whom i sold the item, for how much, and the GTN tax for the sale. The issue arises, however, when i look at the bottom of the mail where the credits should be in the attachment slot and it is set at 0 credits. Clicking the accept attachments button does nothing, the mail does not delete itself, and checking the box next to the mail in the mail list and clicking the "Take all attachments for checked items" button yields no results.

I have logged out and back in, quite the game and re-logged, checked the mail box from different planets, and switched characters with no change.

I would also like to note that the first of the three sales this morning was purchased by another character on my account (trading the item via GTN) and said character was able to take the item from the GTN mail and is currently wearing said item. I have also bought 5 items from the GTN with this character, four last night, one this morning, and had no issues receiving the item from the mail.

Also, my character having this issue currently has 16,000 credits, and the three sales are for 10,000 credits (the first one) and 45,000 credits for both of the last two auctions. I am unable to submit an in-game ticket as the option to do so is greyed out for my characters.

If there is any more information that is needed please let me know and thank you in advance for your time.

*EDIT*

I neglected to specify that this is on a F2P account.

*EDit 2*

The issue seems to have resolved itself as my character has just now checked the mail and successfully received the funds from the sales. A result of the busy server perhaps?

morfius
11.16.2012 , 09:27 AM | #2
GTN credits come after 1 hour - 1st mail is just a notification...
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

Aragorrius
11.17.2012 , 09:28 AM | #3
GTN is broken.

I've sold over 30 Advanced Augments 22.

Each for 59000 credits

For some I received 55.523 credits in mail
For some I received 64k in mail...

I just sold an enhancement for 900k and I received 846.201 credits.

I'm NOT receiving my deposits back..

It's broken.
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc

Aragorrius
11.17.2012 , 09:44 AM | #4
my bad.,
It's correct they changed deposit prices.
Guild - Floor Inspectors // Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd //
55 Marauder - Aragorias // // 55 Operative - Supersail // 55 Juggernaut - Sazed // 55 Assassin - Jennyfred // 55 Chiss Merc - Aragorius // 45 Mirialan Sith Sorc - Fredo'Paawn etc