Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In game bugs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xilky
11.17.2012 , 09:35 AM | #1
I would like to provide a list of bugs I have run into just today

When going to help a friend catch up with me on quests being ahead of him in the quest line after we did the essles quest he wanted to show me pvp and after he logged I found NEMEROUS issues with my game that have been making it impossible for me to play

When going to do the new Intel quest the lieutenent glitches and doesn't die.
Can't fly anywhere when going to fly from fleet to another planet
Trying to go to my own ship I get teleported to The very very very very start of tython
while can only fly to fleet and then remaining stuck at fleet and not able to go anywhere..

These glitches are incredibly annoying and I hope to have fixed very soon.

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 09:42 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Xilky,

As a first thing could you please try running the repair function on the launcher to rule out any issues with the client files? To run the repair, please log in on the launcher, select the cog shaped icon and then the repair function.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thanks.
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Xilky
11.17.2012 , 09:49 AM | #3
Currently running the repair on the launcher.. I will let you know in a few minutes if the problems still persist.

Xilky
11.17.2012 , 09:52 AM | #4
I have run the repair client on the launcher and am still receiving in game issues and stuck at the republican fleet.

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 10:09 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Xilky,

Could you please try resetting the New Intelligence mission and then attempt to fly to Ord Mantell to complete the mission again?

Thanks.

Xilky
11.17.2012 , 10:10 AM | #6
I have reset it I can try dropping it and see if it will allow me to fly then but as of right now I can't fly anywhere out of republican fleet I am completely stuck there

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 10:12 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Xilky,

Have you tried taking one of the shuttles to either one of the starting planets or to Coruscant and then taking your ship from there?

Xilky
11.17.2012 , 10:13 AM | #8
I have reset the mission and still can't fly to ord montell

Xilky
11.17.2012 , 10:14 AM | #9
Yes I have , the only way I was able to get to ord montell was when a level 50 helped me out by shuttling me on their personal ship, and also received the glitch of not being able to fly when I was trying to get to the questing zone

Beruthien
11.17.2012 , 10:20 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Xilky,

When you attempt to fly what exactly happens? Do you receive any kind of error message?

Thanks.