Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coins not showing up.

RSVRichie
11.17.2012 , 06:42 AM | #1
Just bought 450 CC for 2.99 now, they aren't showing up in game or even in "My Account" section. This happening to anyone else?

Oneeve
11.17.2012 , 07:05 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by RSVRichie View Post
Just bought 450 CC for 2.99 now, they aren't showing up in game or even in "My Account" section. This happening to anyone else?
Yea. They made sure to charge me (multiple times) for them, then never showed up. Customer service refuses to get to me. I wouldn't invest in their little scam anymore.
DARTH AXIS
Sith Juggernaut
<The Order of the Sith Lords>

RSVRichie
11.17.2012 , 07:59 AM | #3
Ouch that sucks..... I'll give it 24hrs before I get in touch with CS directly. If it's not resolved promptly I'm pretty sure I won't be buying anymore

Daxer
11.17.2012 , 08:04 AM | #4
i bought cartel coins successfully yesterday but my gametime ran out yesterday aswell so i bought 2 more months, for which i should have recieved coins and i didnt...
The Jedi Order now sees us as traitors...We are not... The Sith think that we can be turned...We cannot...
"Fear not the Dark. Fear not the Light. Fear nothing..."

RSVRichie
11.17.2012 , 01:00 PM | #5
Updated to say I have posted a ticket in game also complaining about the situation to no avail....

RSVRichie
11.18.2012 , 05:38 AM | #6
Still no resolution, waited for 2 hours in a queue yesterday on the phone.

RSVRichie
11.19.2012 , 11:19 AM | #7
Bump, was told eventually on the phone yesterday morning the Cartel Coins I bought would be available today, according to my account they still aren't available, sort it out please Bioware, I've been subbed to this game since December and love it but this is a little silly and making me reconsider subbing at all.

I don't expect any kind of priority over anybody else but tomorrow will be 72 hours after purchase and still not had the coins given to me. I am not phoning customer support and waiting in a queue for another 2 hours either. There must be something someone can do.

Thanks

Quintz
06.01.2013 , 04:58 PM | #8
I am having the issue today. I sent a help request. still no coins but I have an email that it was successful...

WiLLduhBEAST
06.01.2013 , 05:01 PM | #9
grave digger dug up an ooold thread to add to all the new threads people keep creating about the same problem

CannonballCurry
06.01.2013 , 05:05 PM | #10
Seems like it's a "missing coin" party... there have been a lot showing up... and the "customer service" person/thing keeps posting how to help different circumstances but never helps anything... I posted a new one and there are people who are having confirmation numbers but no coins....