New PVP Insults!

SOULCASTER

Was on my republic DPS Commando killing npc's on illum for daily $$ and got ganked by an assassin. Who, after taking 15min to kill me LOL, proceded to write:

"LOL with just 2 toolbars!"

....is that the new pvp insult these days? :confused: hahaha

Edited by SOULCASTER

Lol, but seriously vguard has a much higher skill cap in pug play than my sent or jug do. Not saying its high lol!! Just saying it is higher. I often play my sent with just my razer naga while petting my rat with my other hand and still get insane dmg.

BTW I do like my I killed you with 1 hand insult. But I don't have proof so its not as good I guess.

Was on my republic DPS Commando killing npc's on illum for daily $$ and got ganked by an assassin. Who, after taking 15min to kill me LOL, proceded to write:

how would he/she know wether or not you were using 2 tool bars or not, seems like a pointless comment.

Lol, but seriously vguard has a much higher skill cap in pug play than my sent or jug do. Not saying its high lol!! Just saying it is higher. I often play my sent with just my razer naga while petting my rat with my other hand and still get insane dmg.

BTW I do like my I killed you with 1 hand insult. But I don't have proof so its not as good I guess.

you do what with your other hand while you play swtor? :eek:;)

how would he/she know wether or not you were using 2 tool bars or not, seems like a pointless comment.

I took it to mean that the assassin only used two toolbars.

I'm not gonna lie all my classes except my operative can use two toolbars to **** up a commando, but it doesn't take 15 min...

VG has one of the lowest skill caps of any class in this game. They can literally steam roll people using 2-4 buttons. There's even a video of some guy who only has 2 buttons steamrolling pugs in WZs. Its so funny. It's like that one video of the tracer missile only video.

Listen. this isn't 1v1. A top tier vguard that has no healing and is in a pug needs to always have los nearby, know everyone around them, keep taunts up effectively, short range kiting, etc. Also, sent/mara/jug/guard/tanka(shadow/sin)/geared OP/sniper/dot sorc are all better at 1v1 assuming played equally with equal gear (I have all of these classes and so while I often beat them 1v1 on my vguard I still know they should win from my experience with them). Then if you consider the fact that you don't have the dmg mit, leaps, or even invisibility of these other classes then if you don't position well you won't do as well.

While on my sent if I screw up I have plenty of oh-crap abilities. Infact I don't even pay attention anymore (moving camera around/etc.) when I play on my sent and I haven't really needed to lol.

Now I am not saying vguard is hard as I have posted many times that the soft skillcaps in this game are very low for all classes. I am just saying smash specs are far far simpler to play.

Also, in a premade both specs are laughably easy and about the same.

Lol cash, my chars are named after rats I have/had. I'm a weirdo. Luckily I have a girl that is just as weird lol!

Also, being older now and pretty well off financially the people I know really really think I am weird.

One other thing is they know not to get on my keyboard while I am playing but occasionally someone may notice me start moving crazy mid fight and that is why lol!

Edited by DarthRaika

VG has one of the lowest skill caps of any class in this game. They can literally steam roll people using 2-4 buttons. There's even a video of some guy who only has 2 buttons steamrolling pugs in WZs. Its so funny. It's like that one video of the tracer missile only video.

You do realise that guy had a pocket healer right? :p

1 bar filled with thrash and the other filled with shock?

What class is hard? You can do 2-4 buttons and wreck in pugs on any class.

For the chart sorc is extremely easy. Now to be a major threat while pugging on a sorc it is a lot harder than most classes except when (as with all dot classes in all mmos) the other team has no healing.

Also, sorc is pretty easy to 1v1 with against most classes of equal gear.

Sniper if you are pugging and against a good team then ya I really love playing sniper. MM sniper while in a pug and playing a good team is probably the highest skillcap in the game. However, 1v1 against most classes and if you are in a premade sniper is extremely easy.

Also many of the mara/sent/jug/guards I see have geared ptechs but they play their war class. I wonder why.

For the chart sorc is extremely easy. Now to be a major threat while pugging on a sorc it is a lot harder than most classes except when (as with all dot classes in all mmos) the other team has no healing.

Also, sorc is pretty easy to 1v1 with against most classes of equal gear.

Sniper if you are pugging and against a good team then ya I really love playing sniper. MM sniper while in a pug and playing a good team is probably the highest skillcap in the game. However, 1v1 against most classes and if you are in a premade sniper is extremely easy.

Also many of the mara/sent/jug/guards I see have geared ptechs but they play their war class. I wonder why.

They probably play their warriors because everyone loves big *** numbers on a group of people. Or maybe because it's boring as hell only pushing a few buttons?

Edited by Smashbrother