Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strictly PvP?

Smashbrother
11.17.2012 , 01:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by feefty View Post
Just wondering how many people play the game just to PvP? When I started I was into the whole endgame content ops, fps pretty much everything. But given we only had 3 real raids which turned into sm/hm/nim that was pretty mind dumbing so started pvping and haven't stopped since. How many others are here for the "stunning" PvP aspect of the game?
I don't raid much, but I've done a few. I would do them more if I could find a reliable group, but it's a pain. I mostly pvp and do the rakghoul weeklies.

Daxy
11.17.2012 , 03:54 PM | #12
i would love to go 100% pvp but the grind is too tedious - too many games just hanging out solo at nodes while the rest of the team scatters to the four corners of the map- would rather farm mats than play some of the warzones i've been in lately

so, as the game is now, pvp till i'm sick of it each day (can be as little as two games or 10 games)- then i do space missions (i forgot to mention how much i hate leveling/questing) till i clear the daily log then i will maybe do some of the class quest-- when i get sick of that i will log on to another toon and do the same

SneiK
11.17.2012 , 06:41 PM | #13
Only PvP here.

RazielHex
11.17.2012 , 06:55 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Loladarulz View Post
pvp 90% pve 10% here
Same. Screenshotted as soon as I hit 50 on my gunslinger
http://i.imgur.com/qYo19.jpg

vimm
11.17.2012 , 07:42 PM | #15
PvE for money and loot - otherwise just PvP.
geeR
Phantom of the Operative

HuaRya
11.17.2012 , 11:06 PM | #16
As myself being just a simple Star Wars fan I bought the game full price and played the story arcs of two toons. Then I PVE'd HM FP's and occasionally joined some guilds to do the tier 2's. The daunting amount of time it takes to acquire some of the Black Hole gear like a main hand weapon was discouraging and then I discovered PVP.

Like you guys I only go back to PVE for credits. I use the credits to add augments to my WH gear.

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 11:14 PM | #17
I was the other way around. I quickly reached valor 80 on a char, went meh I'm done playing the same 3-4 warzones over and over again and switched to PvE. I'm kind of a solo player though so I always pug PvE. So far I've pugged everything but the last three TfB HM bosses.

feefty
11.18.2012 , 07:55 AM | #18
Ugh so need to do some dailies for creds but after doing them every day for 3 months or so I can't even force myself yo try. Would be nice if they were to bump up credits per wz but making it through. Already had my gear augged for the most part when I quit pve so kinda made a nice difference but hard to keep crew skills going.

Attaraxia
11.18.2012 , 08:07 AM | #19
me. i resubbed just to pvp. i needed something close to LoL, yet not quite the same thing (just for variety's sake) and i'm loving it. i get my money from slicing
*Star Wars quote with colored text and ASCII lightsabers*