Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought a subscription, now can't play
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bahae
11.16.2012 , 11:13 PM | #21
I can log on but I the game still has me as Free 2 play and I cant get any of the benifits as being a subscriber. So now my 30 day counter is going down and not getting anything out of it.

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 11:19 PM | #22
Has anyone tried cancelling their subscription to see if that fixes anything? I was thinking maybe if someone cancelled it would reset that status on the website and register them as active. That's just a guess though.

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 11:24 PM | #23
I will wait for a Bioware response before trying to cancel my subscription, don't need to dig this hole any deeper.

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 11:26 PM | #24
I have nothing to lose I suppose I can cancel!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ TAKIN' IT FOR THE TEAM!!!

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 11:27 PM | #25
https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription/Cancel
If you can't find the cancel subscription link

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 11:28 PM | #26
Ha ha. I wasn't telling anyone to do it, I was just wondering if anyone had. Guess we'll know in a second. Way to be a team player Ach.

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 11:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by whiskeytrigger View Post
Ha ha. I wasn't telling anyone to do it, I was just wondering if anyone had. Guess we'll know in a second. Way to be a team player Ach.
The same idea crossed my mind about an hour ago, my hope was that it would at least put my account back to F2P status

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 11:33 PM | #28
:O He is right no way to cancel!!! And if I click the buy subscription and go to the verify page it says I currently have no subscription!!!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ WE BROKE THE GAME!!!

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 11:34 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Achimrst View Post
:O He is right no way to cancel!!! And if I click the buy subscription and go to the verify page it says I currently have no subscription!!!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ WE BROKE THE GAME!!!
Did you use the link I posted?

Lokrutio
11.16.2012 , 11:36 PM | #30
Similar issue here, I'm getting the same message and cannot play. Only difference is I have not resubbed. Like the others here I am a returning player with a lapsed sub, though unlike them I have not resubbed.