Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

11.16.2012 , 09:51 AM | #11
ran across this thread trying to get my bearings for the game again and am so happy to see this thread instead of the normal F2p hate that goes on prelaunch thank you all i have a lvl 12 commando that im looking for some info on how to get crafting and what to do off the bat fresh from ord mantell on harbinger

11.16.2012 , 10:09 AM | #12
Hiya Jenn!
Throw my name(s) in the hat to assist people as well. I'm a founder as well, been around since prelaunch and all that jazz. Not much I havn't done in game even though I may be rusty at some things.

My Many toons:
Vendahl (Main) 50 Guardian
Pooks 50 Commando
Pookster 50 Sentinal
Pooker 50 Scoundrel
Pookette 50 Shadow
Pookanator 50 Sorceror
Dhark-helmet 50 Mercenary
Pookstah 25 Sniper
All on The Harbinger server and yes I have a naming issue as well lol. Hey I have been using "Pookster" since quake fortress in 1996 when I founded my guild so yeah, I AM the original.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

11.16.2012 , 10:15 AM | #13
Came back last night after quitting about February time. Found lots of people playing - reminded me of launch which is great.
Had a few little problems/questions and shouted into the general chat channel and found nothing but positive replies and had a 'founder' ask if I needed any further help and even offered to group with me to help my out!
On another note, really enjoying this so far. Very positive experience so far.

11.16.2012 , 10:26 AM | #14
Greetings fellow TOR players new and old alike. If you see me in world on the server Jedi Covenant and with the T'wane legacy, feel free to whisper me with any questions you have and I will answer them the best I can. I will be wearing a Founders tag as well so please hit me up. Current toon I am playing there is a Jedi Knight by the name of Do'san.

Happy Hunting.
"Temptation is the downfall of every single living sentient being."

11.16.2012 , 10:40 AM | #15
Been wearing my Founders tag since it was given to me
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

11.16.2012 , 11:04 AM | #16
Going on a new toon on Rep side and Imp side too tomorrow on Tomb of Freedon Nadd. Haven't decided on the names yet, but find someone with the name "Skygardia Legacy" under it, its me . Always open for questions and help!

PS: I also am a Founder!

11.16.2012 , 11:09 AM | #17
My founder tag got lost

11.16.2012 , 11:45 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
if you younglings are on the Jedi Covenant and spot a toon in the Kipplar legacy, feel free to message them (ie. me). i'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.
Jedi Convenant represent! Yep, I'll be sportin' my Founders tag as well and throwing bubbles on all the younglings I can just because

Great thread btw Quirch!

11.16.2012 , 02:34 PM | #19
I vote for this thread to be stickied!
People new to the game should have a thread they can go to for ingame help from people that are willing to help them.
Vendahl Freyvold
Founder and Lead of
De Oppresso Libre
Est. 1996

11.16.2012 , 11:13 PM | #20
good job to those founders who helped people out already. way to make them feel welcome.

i admit i spent most of the day in Section X with guildies, so i didn't exactly run into any new people. (whoops) i plan to play my newbie sith warrior more tomorrow (Altole is her name, she's still on Korriban), so feel free to hit me up with a whisper if you have any questions or wanna group up or anything.
Lorhin - Sharpshooter Gunslinger
Sashel - Sawbones Scoundrel