Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought a subscription, now can't play
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZombieReagan
11.16.2012 , 10:06 PM | #11
I subbed this afternoon around 3:00 pm Mountain standard time. I was playing F2P fine right up until I subbed and then I haven't been able to play since.

Beesodd
11.16.2012 , 10:12 PM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the info, Peillach.

Also, thank you Achimrst. I specifically chose Peillach as he subbed very recently, so he'd be more likely to have the exact time. And sorry for not responding to you previously, the table flipping guy has been making me smile.

Cheers for that link ultronx. That one seems to have a bit of a mix of issues, which can make getting the right info tricky, but the more we have, the better.

Edit: Thanks too, ZombieReagan

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 10:19 PM | #13
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ It's fine, I enjoy flipping tables!!!

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 10:21 PM | #14
I resubscribed yesterday at 12:41 AM Eastern Time and am also having problems logging in. There are several people with issues in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=556478

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 10:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by whiskeytrigger View Post
I resubscribed yesterday at 12:41 AM Eastern Time and am also having problems logging in. There are several people with issues in this thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=556478
In my rage I forgot to say I'm on Pacific Time!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ No cookies for me!!!

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 10:34 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Peillach View Post
2012/11/17 3:28 AM
Is the time listed in the account activity section of the Swtor site

2012/11/16 10:28 PM Est
Is my local time that I purchased the subscription

Other info, my account overview(https://account.swtor.com/user/account) has the Subscription checkbox greyed out, saying that I haven't yet set up a subscription, but on clicking 'Add a Subscription Plan' the page https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription says I have 29 days remaining and an active 30 day recurring plan. Checking my online banking shows that the transaction did in fact go through for $14.99
My subscription box is also greyed out but when I click it it says I have 29 days. So I have the same exact situation as this guy. And my transaction also went through to my bank.

trumetalfan
11.16.2012 , 10:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by whiskeytrigger View Post
My subscription box is also greyed out but when I click it it says I have 29 days. So I have the same exact situation as this guy. And my transaction also went through to my bank.
I too am in the same situation, the transaction went through and I can't log in.

Airmanorser
11.16.2012 , 10:46 PM | #18
im having the same issue and i re subbed at 10am est and havent been able t get on since then i get error code 3001 when i get to the server slect screen my invoice # is 880712313 i have a security key and i added it about 3 weeks after release and my status of my invioice is open

whiskeytrigger
11.16.2012 , 11:03 PM | #19
Let's try to help them out as much as we can. If everyone goes to Manage Accounts, is your invoice from your last payment listed as"Open" or "Closed"? Mine is listed as "Open". Also, my invoice # for my last transaction is 880360525. Does everyone here have the security key and if so when did you attach it to your account? I do have it and I attached it right after subscribing last night, so approximately 12:45 AM Eastern Time.

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 11:10 PM | #20
Invoice number 881464598, no security key added to the account. Listed as open.