Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
The future of the storylines according to the latest book.

maxetius
11.16.2012 , 09:24 PM | #11
So what made you post the absurd postulation that he is the 'canonical sith warrior' looks like you already know he's some darth at appears in the game

nice try.

Angedechu
11.16.2012 , 09:28 PM | #12
No, I said that one he was described in the book made me think that this Darth was the Sith Warrior. I made a mistake.

(And no, I did not play Sith a lot. I have trouble playing a side where 90% of the content, in addition of being repetitive, involve enslaving people or poisoning water wells)

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 09:29 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
No, I said that one he was described in the book made me think that this Darth was the Sith Warrior. I made a mistake.

(And no, I did not play Sith a lot. I have trouble playing a side where 90% of the content, in addition of being repetitive, involve enslaving people or poisoning water wells)
If you haven't played through it all, how can you say it's 90%?

DarthSpooky
11.16.2012 , 09:32 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
If you haven't played through it all, how can you say it's 90%?
I'd say it's 50% dealing with your own side's internal crap, at least.

Felt like such an idiot, un-poisioning those wells on my Jedi after my Sith worked so hard to poison them...
<South of Heaven>
Ebon Hawk

gabarooni
11.16.2012 , 09:41 PM | #15
See I told you! Now that people have found things to complain and criticize about your a hit! Lol form trolls are so sad.
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

LydMekk
11.16.2012 , 09:57 PM | #16
Title of the book, OP?

Angedechu
11.16.2012 , 10:09 PM | #17
Anihilation

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 10:10 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
Anihilation
That doesn't seem correct. At least, I have never heard of a SW book with that exact title.

KurganNazzir
11.16.2012 , 10:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by monkgryphon View Post
That doesn't seem correct. At least, I have never heard of a SW book with that exact title.
Drew Karpyshyn's new book, just came out: Annihilation. It's supposed to take place after our stories in the game and it's all about Theron Shan and his exploits fighting against a former apprentice of Darth Malgus, or something like that. That's about all I know because I have no interest in Satele or Theron, I read The Lost Suns comic and thought it was utter crap. Obviously just a personal opinion.

To the OP, Darth Gravus is the NPC for the Imperial Taris planet quest line. Also, this should have been posted in Story & Lore or Star Wars Discussion were you would have gotten the responses you were probably looking for because those are the two sections where people interested in this stuff congregate to have nice discussions about story and lore.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

monkgryphon
11.16.2012 , 10:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Drew Karpyshyn's new book, just came out: Annihilation.
I have heard of that exact title.