Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What planet was the Sith Inq. a slave on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What planet was the Sith Inq. a slave on?

TheDisgracedOne
11.16.2012 , 07:41 PM | #1
Does anybody know what planet or possible planets the Sith Inquisitor was on or could have been on prior to being sent to Korriban?

I'm trying to come up with a backstory for my new alternate so.... yeah.
--D15GR4C3D

Wolfninjajedi
11.16.2012 , 10:05 PM | #2
Well thats kinda for you to decide to make your own backstory and all prior to the introduction.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TheDisgracedOne
11.16.2012 , 11:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Well thats kinda for you to decide to make your own backstory and all prior to the introduction.
Exactly, that's why I'm trying to figure out what planet or planets the Sith Inq. could have been on before to being shipped to Korriban. More specifically, a planet that is under Imperial rule or has Imperial territory on it and has Imperial slaves on it. It's a piece of my backstory that's kinda hard to figure out alone and as someone with only a pretty good grasp on the Star Wars universe, but not a GINORMOUS amount of knowledge of it, I was wondering if I could get some help. I understand the point is to come up with the story before the intro.
--D15GR4C3D

Cylnael
11.17.2012 , 01:04 AM | #4
From what i can tell a sith could only have been slave to another sith or another very important figure of the empire.

For my sith, when i discovered the beginning of the story, i decided that his father was killed when he was little and he was taken as a trophy by his father's killer.

For the choice of planet, you can use any empire planet with a sith living on it.

As for why he's been transfered to korriban ... well make it a mistery for now

thatghost
11.17.2012 , 11:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cylnael View Post
From what i can tell a sith could only have been slave to another sith or another very important figure of the empire.
Or the Hutt Cartel or the various other crime syndicates, since underworld dealings usually center around spice/slaves/weapons/tech (in no particular order). If you go that route then the planet you're looking for is Nar Shaddaa. It's entirely plausible that someone enslaved in the underworld could be plucked out by a Sith if said slave showed unusual potential...but it's your backstory, and good luck with it I still haven't constructed more than the most basic backstories for about half of my legacy of ten characters.

PresentTense
11.17.2012 , 11:22 AM | #6
Yeah, it's sorta up to you. I, like a lot of people, have to explain why my sith pureblood was a slave. I went with the idea that he was born on some backward, middle-of-nowhere planet to a woman who appeared fully human. They assumed he was an alien, or at least a half-alien, and what else do you do with illegitimate aliens on Imperial planets? It wasn't until an offworld administrator arrived, decades later, that they learned what he was. Even when he got to Korriban, he was overshadowed - while he was a sith pureblood, he was also much older and more frail than his rival. He proved that didn't matter.

JLazarillo
11.17.2012 , 09:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheDisgracedOne View Post
Exactly, that's why I'm trying to figure out what planet or planets the Sith Inq. could have been on before to being shipped to Korriban. More specifically, a planet that is under Imperial rule or has Imperial territory on it and has Imperial slaves on it. It's a piece of my backstory that's kinda hard to figure out alone and as someone with only a pretty good grasp on the Star Wars universe, but not a GINORMOUS amount of knowledge of it, I was wondering if I could get some help. I understand the point is to come up with the story before the intro.
Basically, since it's not specified, it's whatever you want it to be. There are only two rather minor tidbits about the SI's life before Korriban ever given, and those are assuming you pick very specific dialogue options (and, in turn, assuming that one isn't an outright lie...which the conversation implies it might be). If you're curious, the two points are:

Spoiler

Beyond that, there's nothing to fit it to, so if you want to be a slave from some major Imperial hub, you can be. If you'd prefer being from somewhere out in Hutt space, that'd probably work too. Born in slavery? Placed there at some later point? All kind of up to you to decide, as the game never specifies in detail.

JediMarneus
11.17.2012 , 10:02 PM | #8
Sith Inquisitor's revealed bits and pieces make it a little hard to variate, imo.
At first I intended to make mine one of the sons of the Legacy origin who was captured by the Empire and sold into slavery.
But later the
Spoiler

I did not see the one scene pertaining to accusing the Inquisitor of shooting an Imperial officer yet though.

OldVengeance
11.18.2012 , 02:31 PM | #9
I think the Pureblood could have been a slave on Korriban or Dromund Kaas already. Although really any species could have been attached to a sith or master anywhere.

TheBetty
11.19.2012 , 04:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMarneus View Post
Sith Inquisitor's revealed bits and pieces make it a little hard to variate, imo.
At first I intended to make mine one of the sons of the Legacy origin who was captured by the Empire and sold into slavery.
But later the
Spoiler

I did not see the one scene pertaining to accusing the Inquisitor of shooting an Imperial officer yet though.
I think this is pretty close to the back story. I could see it being one of his enemies that enslave your bloodline. Obviously as a slave you weren't exaclty quiet and submissive, allowing someone to pick up on your force sensitivity and have you shipped off to Korriban.

As for what planet where you on. I think it's likely you were on DK there seems to be the largest concentration of slaves there.
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.