Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought a subscription, now can't play

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought a subscription, now can't play
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1
I just purchased the $14.99 recurring subscription, it billed my card, and now every time I try to log into the launcher it says I have no active subscriptions on my account. cant even play F2P content

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 09:33 PM | #2
Welcome to the club! We resubbers who get scammed are all the rage these days!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ NO COOKIES!!!

FINNT
11.16.2012 , 09:39 PM | #3
If I remember correctly: With me this was because I didn't fill in security questions and some other account information (and didn't make subscription plan).

Long time ago though. Read some instructions and there it was. You need to have this and do that...
:laser:

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 09:43 PM | #4
I have all 5 security questions answered, and used the same card for my previous subscription, guess im calling billing

FINNT
11.16.2012 , 09:48 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Peillach View Post
I have all 5 security questions answered, and used the same card for my previous subscription, guess im calling billing
Probably best course of action. I think they have Skype and such (cheaper?).
:laser:

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 09:48 PM | #6
Good luck with billing it's at least a 2 hour wait with some hours interrupted by quick hang ups!
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ YEEEEEAHHHH!!! BOIIII!!!

Beesodd
11.16.2012 , 09:51 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Peillach,

We are looking into these issues. Would it be possble to post up the approximate time that you subbed, it may be useful information.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Peillach
11.16.2012 , 09:59 PM | #8
2012/11/17 3:28 AM
Is the time listed in the account activity section of the Swtor site

2012/11/16 10:28 PM Est
Is my local time that I purchased the subscription

Other info, my account overview(https://account.swtor.com/user/account) has the Subscription checkbox greyed out, saying that I haven't yet set up a subscription, but on clicking 'Add a Subscription Plan' the page https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription says I have 29 days remaining and an active 30 day recurring plan. Checking my online banking shows that the transaction did in fact go through for $14.99

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 09:59 PM | #9
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ For me, not that you directly asked me since this post was made by someone else :P, Yesterday somewhere around 6:30!!!

ultronx
11.16.2012 , 10:06 PM | #10
Check my previous posts here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=556572&page=4

And you will find I have been having this problem for the last 9 hours.