Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ninety Seven Percent

irishfino
11.14.2012 , 06:37 PM | #291
I'll get a summary up in a few days, complete with a visual map!
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Reil
11.16.2012 , 02:36 PM | #292
Roger

Adwynyth
11.16.2012 , 08:08 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Reil View Post
Roger
Roger roger. <---- closest I could get to one of those stupid droids
Horrendously bad fan fiction: Sith in a Pretty Dress

ragnnerok
11.17.2012 , 10:54 PM | #294
Love the story! All the twist and turns it has gone through, you really can't just sum it up in a simple summary. Besides that would be cheating for those who haven't read the entire thing.
Said who!?
Said me! Now go back into your box in my head and stay there!
fine but I will get out eventually and when I do...
You won't get out
fine
Love the way the stories gone! Saw portions of it coming others not so much. Still great story!

Reil
11.19.2012 , 11:39 AM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by Adwynyth View Post
Roger roger. <---- closest I could get to one of those stupid droids
LOL. I retired two years ago and still can't let go of "Roger" and "Negative" militarisms. You reminded me that I laughed so hard at those flimsy little droids. Who makes a battle droid all wire and half inch tubing like that? Lucas, apparently.

MilaniGrey
11.28.2012 , 10:17 AM | #296
*pokes Fino* summary? Picture? NEW CHAPTER? Something? D:
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, ┴illeacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

Reil
11.28.2012 , 11:30 AM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by MilaniGrey View Post
*pokes Fino* summary? Picture? NEW CHAPTER? Something? D:
I know. I'm in here once a day to check.

irishfino
11.28.2012 , 11:35 AM | #298
The summary took a back seat to a timeline/outline for the next arc. And holy monkeys almost 20k views!? I'LL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!! [flails]
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Damask_Rose
11.28.2012 , 09:00 PM | #299
I saw your name and thought there was going to be some story bits. I need me some Quinn fiction :*(

Unity 3d tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

irishfino
11.29.2012 , 09:02 PM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbarabba View Post
Now all that needs done is to blow jaesa up... again.
Yeah, that's going to be hard to work in with the romance... but I have plans for her. Just you wait.

Quote: Originally Posted by Milchmaus View Post
Wow....

Just reread everything... You did such a great job, really. I love this thread
Thank you! I hope to have an actual arc post soon. Stay tuned.

Quote: Originally Posted by Reil View Post
Spoiler

Now the icky part I've been dreading is about to start LOL. I agree with the above. Can we explode her for real this time? Now, since a certain Captain in the shower (sans Jaesa) never materialized, I have to go off and do a sketch...
I actually based at least one of Quinn's abilities (the sand trap business) on a Sith Inquisitor move in-game. The name escapes me at the moment and I think it's an Assassin ability, but it's an AOE type of attack that can hold multiple parties in one place. Wish I remembered what it was. Gah!

As for Jaesa, we cannot blow her up, but I do have plans.

Stop trying to kill her, I need her for this!

Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Can a post be only an online kiss? because if so *MUAH* love your work my dear!
I do take kisses!
I take kisses, too.
Shoo shoo!
Whatever, you're not my real mom!

Quote: Originally Posted by ragnnerok View Post
Love the story! All the twist and turns it has gone through, you really can't just sum it up in a simple summary. Besides that would be cheating for those who haven't read the entire thing.
Said who!?
Said me! Now go back into your box in my head and stay there!
fine but I will get out eventually and when I do...
You won't get out
fine
Love the way the stories gone! Saw portions of it coming others not so much. Still great story!
I'm still going to shoot for a summary, but the actual plot of the next arc has come flooding to me and I'm focusing on getting that out and down on paper then typed up and hope it makes sense!

Thanks for reading everyone! Since I haven't provided content for NSP in a long time, but still managed to hit 20000 views, stay tuned on this page for an update to follow very, very shortly!