Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Horrible play

Mallorik
11.10.2012 , 05:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Floydsox View Post
Server has bad and good players like any other server in the world. If you want to meet a really good player, look for me at the top of the charts every match --Karmapopo
Thats one of the problems, most people dont realize that the bad players and the reason you lost the wz is usualy the person at the "top of the charts" you know the ******* that runs to the node with 7 imps taking it so he can get a few ae's off, or the guy that chases people to "get that kill" while the other teams caps the node or door he just left.

TheRealLuxford
11.10.2012 , 08:59 PM | #22
To the poster.

Im a sorc, I will kill you while just using back peddle, turning with my keys and three buttons. I will make u think back peddle is the new smash.

Hazaz
11.16.2012 , 10:33 AM | #23
These threads always suggest some snide adolescent posturing for ego's sake.
Friends don't let friends drink and forum post!

DeviantArt
HazazartSWTOR

Black-Cell
11.16.2012 , 01:00 PM | #24
As everyone has stated, there's good and bads on every server on every faction. I'm on the pub faction and just a few nights ago was playing huttball and saw two guardians running around mid, not being rooted, snared, or stunned in any way, and didn't bother grabbing the huttball in the middle. I tried my best to reach it myself (I was in combat), but I literally watched enemy team walk right up to it and take it unimpeded. I was in disbelief that they were just standing there not doing anything. Yes, I was with a premade but there's only so much we can do since we were setting up for passes and attacking healers.

Anyway, this isn't qq. I'm just saying that bads are everywhere. It sucks, I hate it. But I suck it up and move on and try not to rage quit (even though I wanted to so bad). We ended up losing 6-2, and my premade of course made the scores, barely. I try to stick to rated with my guild when I get the chance.

Z-ToXiN
11.16.2012 , 07:27 PM | #25
I worry things will only get worse with the influx of F2Pers.

On the other hand, it means more bads to just destroy and dominate. Though I have a sneaking suspicion most of these new bads will go on the Imp side...
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

Hazaz
11.16.2012 , 07:49 PM | #26
The constant repetition of "bads", "baddies" and such, suggests children vying for status, imagining the right lingo will give them merit their play hasn't earned.
Friends don't let friends drink and forum post!

DeviantArt
HazazartSWTOR

Z-ToXiN
11.16.2012 , 08:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazaz View Post
The constant repetition of "bads", "baddies" and such, suggests children vying for status, imagining the right lingo will give them merit their play hasn't earned.
I shall rephrase my statement:

On the other hand, it means more "players of a relatively low skill level or of little experience" to just destroy and dominate. Though I have a sneaking suspicion most of these new "players of a relatively low skill level or of little experience" will go on the Imp side...
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

Siphorus
01.09.2013 , 02:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by themepark View Post
You just say that because we ***** you all day
Must not be that bad since you know who I am.
^this
Deft - The bastion

wwkingms
01.09.2013 , 04:11 AM | #29
good sir,
i put a lot of effort into my mindless lightning storm spam medal hunting bubble throwing pug playstyle
NIHIL

THE BASTION

chrisronline
01.09.2013 , 10:43 AM | #30
The thing I commonly see while playing in the early morning time period is people don't really care about winning much - there is a small percentage of people who will attempt to coordinate a winning strategy through ops chat, but the majority of people do not really care about winning and are mainly interested in the killing the other side. The effect is that people start yelling in ops chat about people sucking and not knowing how to play properly - just because people are playing in a warzone, it doesn't mean they are playing to win (only applies to PuGs)
Nopie Legacy
Bastion, POT5, TOFN