Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 06:38 PM | #2001
Statement: Thank you Master.
Query: What is my objective Master?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.16.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2002
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: Thank you Master.
Query: What is my objective Master?
"You are to kill anyone you see. priotize high ranking imperials and sith. kill THEM in as brutal and painful a fasion as possable."

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 07:45 PM | #2003
Statement: I shall accomplish the goal Master.
Query: Where am I going to try and reach, while killing indiscriminately.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.16.2012 , 08:46 PM | #2004
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Statement: I shall accomplish the goal Master.
Query: Where am I going to try and reach, while killing indiscriminately.
"Hmm.....let's take control of their weapons, use their own toys against them. the controls will probably be on the main bridge"

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 08:55 PM | #2005
Imperial shuttles had bagun landing in the space stations hangars men all flooded out, sith and marine alike ran throughout the station scouring for any republic survivors.

Darth Howl received Darth Marrs transmission. Oh my favorite council member what do you need. he said in a less than sincere tone.

Markos waled around the command deck. I don't need to fight you Jedi dog I've already won. I'm so very far ahead of your puny mind.

Hadock raised his carbine. as he walked near the ships door. I've been itching for some good blood letting. Let's get this show on the road! Merena unholstered two blaster pistols keeping them at the ready. Who ever did this is gonna be the scum I pick off the bottom of my boot when I'm through with them. Ravna held both held both her lightsaberand her guard shoto at the ready. A silent look of hatred on her face.

Meanwhile on coruscant the Jedi council was ordered to convene deciding how to counteract the new menace.

meanken
11.16.2012 , 09:15 PM | #2006
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Imperial shuttles had bagun landing in the space stations hangars men all flooded out, sith and marine alike ran throughout the station scouring for any republic survivors.

Darth Howl received Darth Marrs transmission. Oh my favorite council member what do you need. he said in a less than sincere tone.

Markos waled around the command deck. I don't need to fight you Jedi dog I've already won. I'm so very far ahead of your puny mind.

Hadock raised his carbine. as he walked near the ships door. I've been itching for some good blood letting. Let's get this show on the road! Merena unholstered two blaster pistols keeping them at the ready. Who ever did this is gonna be the scum I pick off the bottom of my boot when I'm through with them. Ravna held both held both her lightsaberand her guard shoto at the ready. A silent look of hatred on her face.

Meanwhile on coruscant the Jedi council was ordered to convene deciding how to counteract the new menace.
"Don't toy with me, Howl! You know EXACTLY why I am calling. What are you doing? You act without consulting us first, cause some masscure I am still being informed of, and now you have started war with the republic before we were ready? You are treading on dangerus ground, Howl. Explain yourself."

Mean flew into the hanger, blasting apart sevral imperial troopers with his ship's guns as he landed "Ok, we are on the ground, GO!"

ToEasy
11.16.2012 , 09:45 PM | #2007
Mal laughed. You haven't won yet. You may have a small victory but you are going to fall. And I will enjoy seeing it. But don't let me ruin your victory. Because it is your last.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 10:42 PM | #2008
Rafeesh followed silently, he started off the by making his way to the edge of the Hangar. Walking to try and avoid attention. He knew that everybody would find a way so he was not too concerned.

HK was loving this (If he could love something). He stepped right off the ship and fired on many sith and enemies. Before blasting his way to the exit of the Hangar.

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 11:14 PM | #2009
Such brave words from a dog trapped in his cage

Hadock ran out his carbine blasting away each shot hitting its mark. Oh you are all just such easy targets!

Merena blasted through several troopers with precision she kept close behind Hadock making sure.he didn't get ahead of himself.

Ravna force pushed several sith back from means ship. She waded through a horde of troops with ease her sabers twirling about her in flashes of light.

The councils meeting ended Master Kregan would be sent to General Graal's fleet for a damage assessment while the others would prepare the republic for war.

You see Marr. It is quite simple really. I don't need the councils permission when the orders come from the emperor him self. Howl said in a smug tone.

ToEasy
11.16.2012 , 11:19 PM | #2010
Mal then stood up. You have to keep me in this stasis field because you know you can't fight me. I know you are nothing but a coward, and cowards fall.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu