Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bravo! Mako in JC storyline.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Bravo! Mako in JC storyline.

Skodan
11.11.2012 , 12:08 PM | #1
It makes me happy when i get quests that link different classes together.

in this instance it was for a companion quest with qyzen in which we contact mako and chat
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

snoopdogbaby
11.11.2012 , 12:33 PM | #2
In the JK storyline, Doc has Kaliyo from the IA story come aboard your ship. It's pretty funny. :P

Marius_Xerxes
11.14.2012 , 10:55 AM | #3
I just got to the Kaylio part of the JK storyline. I play an Agent mostly so it was kinda cool to see some crossing characters.

My guess by how she looks was that it takes place before you meet her in the Agent storyline.

Anyway I have a BH too so I may have to start a JC to see Mako in that storyline as well!

Bleeters
11.14.2012 , 05:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Marius_Xerxes View Post
My guess by how she looks was that it takes place before you meet her in the Agent storyline.
Problem is, you meet Doc on Balmorra during the Republic invasion to liberate the planet. Which is a good long while after the Agent meets Kaliyo.

If I remember right, Kaliyo has a conversation post Taris where she departs to take care of some unexplained business. I figured it was that.

Uluain
11.14.2012 , 06:07 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
If I remember right, Kaliyo has a conversation post Taris where she departs to take care of some unexplained business. I figured it was that.
That makes sense, as Imp Taris and Rep Balmorra seem to occur at the same time.

happysister
11.14.2012 , 11:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Skodan View Post
It makes me happy when i get quests that link different classes together.

in this instance it was for a companion quest with qyzen in which we contact mako and chat
that quest made me squee. i also like how Risha and Vette talk about each other in their convos. they were best friends when they were kids.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

ElyonRand
11.16.2012 , 01:51 PM | #7
I'm trying to find out all of these because there are quite a few links between companions if you listen to their stories. Felix Iresso worked for Alric Jorgan on Ord Mantell, Qyzen worked for the BH boss (the one at the beginning of the game) for a time. I suspect we'll find more. These need to be cataloged, they'e brilliant!

lokdron
11.16.2012 , 05:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by happysister View Post
that quest made me squee. i also like how Risha and Vette talk about each other in their convos. they were best friends when they were kids.
Funny thing is I told vette one time if risha is getting all the attention from the pirate dude who picked her up she should of killed her so she would get all the attention.

She got a -1 and told me "you are in insane you know that?" I took it for sith this kind of action is the norm.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

AhsokaTanorules
12.03.2012 , 06:08 PM | #9
A pity my JC isn't dark side and had the option of force choking her to death throuhg holocron.

Totally all for my JK and Kaliyo butting heads.

Guess I will never see Risha appear in SW storyline since I refuse to let Vette out fo the collar.

maxetius
12.05.2012 , 02:22 AM | #10
Quote:
Guess I will never see Risha appear in SW storyline since I refuse to let Vette out fo the collar.
They never meet again anyway.