Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

renewed my sub today but still f2p only in game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
renewed my sub today but still f2p only in game

Fizzlebane
11.16.2012 , 01:50 PM | #1
I renewed my subscription today. I log in the game and I have my cartel coins, but everything else is locked out as it would be for a f2p player. I can't create a customer service ticket in game because apparently only those with a sub can do that. I tried calling, but after close to an hour I had to hang up to go get my kids from school.

Can I please get some help? I'm very frustrated atm and I'm feeling a bit dumb for once again trusting that SWTOR had it's stuff together.

PS: yes I checked to make sure my sub went through. 14.99 removed from my bank account

Fizzlebane
11.16.2012 , 04:15 PM | #2
bump - anyone else having this issue? I've re-logged in a few times and still stuck as f2p. Currently on hold for an 1hour 20mins with customer service.

XSanguine
11.16.2012 , 04:17 PM | #3
this just happened to me
i didnt renew my sub, i got a time card because my moneys going to be tight for the next few months nd i like the breathing room they give
but now everything in game is acting like its f2p, when im not.

Achimrst
11.16.2012 , 04:24 PM | #4
Your lucky I re subbed last night and can't log in because I "Have no active subscription"
(╯ _)╯︵ ┻━┻ REBEL!

Fizzlebane
11.16.2012 , 04:48 PM | #5
2 hours on hold and still holding. I think this patch must have screwed a lot of stuff up.

Beadicus
11.17.2012 , 01:18 AM | #6
ive had the same issue so just sent them a ticket thru account

DarkDreden
11.17.2012 , 01:43 AM | #7
I had the same problem on my other account. I was using PayPal for payment and it wasn't going through. Switched to my Master debit card and it worked right away.

Gnardlblarz
11.17.2012 , 02:20 AM | #8
Same happened to me, too.

Had a subscription since late october. Though I was lucky and after relogging I could play again as subscribed player, but I had to reconfigure all the action bars again and buy the 110%-Mount skill again.

So everytime this happens will cost me 150k credits.

Would be nice if someone could look into this.

Cheers

Memphistor
11.17.2012 , 02:42 AM | #9
I have the same problem. Finally got into the game my account is f2p even that i'm paying for it. Hope they'll fix this quickly.

Memphistor
11.17.2012 , 06:34 AM | #10
Still nothing c'mon....service please!