Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Harsisus
11.16.2012 , 01:11 PM | #111
Scumbag BioWare does it again.

Another night of disappointment. Hopefully they will have pulled their thumbs out by the time I check again tomorrow evening/ Sunday, but I HIGHLY doubt it.

Currently contemplating whether I should stick it out for a chance at my Lvl10 crystals through bags, or if I should grind the credits in game to buy it from the GTN.

It WAS a race - bags or GTN, which comes first? Looks like the GTN will win.

DagdanWolf
11.16.2012 , 01:14 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Burtlebe View Post
Ok so credit card wasnt working but paypal is, but not sure what happened. i bought a 5500 and not it shows i bought 3 x 5500, much as i hate it i guess i am going to have to call them.
paypal apparently is no longer working.....seriously what is the status of the cartel market? anyone? well besides the fact that it is not working...we all know this....

Pect
11.16.2012 , 01:15 PM | #113
They are not responding on here anymore, so who knows what the status is.

Kampori
11.16.2012 , 01:16 PM | #114
Grrr absolutely pathetic work BioWare. No updates? No communication.. nothing of any use. As usual. Come on. We're all waiting to give you our money. LET US!
This Is Not Here

Sniper l Marauder l Assassin l Mercenary l Sorcerer l Operative l Sith Empire l CE
The Glyndŵr Legacy. Server: Nightmare Lands (The Red Eclipse EU)

AK_Twilight
11.16.2012 , 01:23 PM | #115
If they will not fix it till morning i will leave the game. I am subscriber from lauch. If they dont care about me, i dont care about them. There are alot of other good games and also i can find better ways to spend my money. I'm realy tired...

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 01:24 PM | #116
They probably fired the guys who coded this stuff already long ago during the first layoffs in spring/summer. And now they have nobody at the office who knows the system. Except for some starved college students.

Bioware - F2P was supposed to save this game and turn everything around, but you cannot even get your billing to work for those who want to actually GIVE you money. You suck.

And to the support staff - you people are clueless, I work in IT, I can't leave a customer stranded for 12 hours when our server infrastructure croaks. If we had your work ethic at our company we would be out of customers by now.

Scythozan
11.16.2012 , 01:25 PM | #117
I got the $9.99 coin pack about 30 minutes ago. All I have on my bank statement is a dollar charge. The total was $10.50 or so. I don't see that, nor do I have my coins.

Is there a problem?

Iceips
11.16.2012 , 01:27 PM | #118
same issue tried different cards, tried paypal and tried different values, the real kicker it went thro to my bank for all the attempts i did on that one card been in a que with support for an hour now

HammersteinSW
11.16.2012 , 01:35 PM | #119
Well, either their server infrastructure is not up for it and cannot handle the requests or they are already under attack by Chinese CC hackers or - and this is probably what is really happening - they are completely incompetent.

Quote: Originally Posted by AK_Twilight View Post
If they will not fix it till morning i will leave the game. I am subscriber from lauch. If they dont care about me, i dont care about them. There are alot of other good games and also i can find better ways to spend my money. I'm realy tired...
Pretty much this. Despite having taken a longer break from the game I kept my sub out of loyality and hope that they would get their **** together and turn this around. But if they cannot even handle a simple billing system I see little reason to hang around. Might rather give this money to Chris Roberts and his Star Citizen game or a ton of other interesting kickstarter projects who are more deserving and know how to treat their customers.

Naugor
11.16.2012 , 01:49 PM | #120 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings everyone,

This issue is still being investigated. We will update you as soon we have more information available.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support