Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Least rolled ranged DPS class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Least rolled ranged DPS class?

xNYROx's Avatar


xNYROx
11.16.2012 , 01:33 PM | #1
What is the least rolled range DPS class for Sith usually?

tiltion's Avatar


tiltion
11.16.2012 , 01:39 PM | #2
Unless things have changed I believe it is the Sniper class.
"...another reason why you canít mail your incredibly dirty messages to members of the opposite faction. ...Empire players would start sending horrific messages Ė and I mean horrific Ė so thatís what we want to avoid." - Creative Director James Ohlen

BeToo's Avatar


BeToo
11.16.2012 , 01:43 PM | #3
I think most IA become operatives instead of snipers, at least in PVP it seems to be that wy.
IA has a great story line, and the skills aren't quite as flashy as the BH classes, IMO.

xNYROx's Avatar


xNYROx
11.16.2012 , 01:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BeToo View Post
I think most IA become operatives instead of snipers, at least in PVP it seems to be that wy.
IA has a great story line, and the skills aren't quite as flashy as the BH classes, IMO.
Hmm, well I mostly PvE. I was considering going sorcerer to heal Operations for end game BUT am I allowed to respec? Because leveling as a healer is plain silly.

tiltion's Avatar


tiltion
11.16.2012 , 01:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by xNYROx View Post
Hmm, well I mostly PvE. I was considering going sorcerer to heal Operations for end game BUT am I allowed to respec? Because leveling as a healer is plain silly.
Yeah, you can re-spec your talent points for a fee. Its free if you sub, but costs credits if you're a F2P player.
"...another reason why you canít mail your incredibly dirty messages to members of the opposite faction. ...Empire players would start sending horrific messages Ė and I mean horrific Ė so thatís what we want to avoid." - Creative Director James Ohlen

xNYROx's Avatar


xNYROx
11.16.2012 , 02:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by tiltion View Post
Yeah, you can re-spec your talent points for a fee. Its free if you sub, but costs credits if you're a F2P player.
Oh I sub, lol. F2P has WAY too many restrictions. Rather pay the 15 a month then fork out more then 15 for all those cartel coins to buy privledges lol.

So what would you say are the 3 least common classes on Sith side?

JacksonMo's Avatar


JacksonMo
11.16.2012 , 08:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by xNYROx View Post
Hmm, well I mostly PvE. I was considering going sorcerer to heal Operations for end game BUT am I allowed to respec? Because leveling as a healer is plain silly.
Why is it silly? Granted, my first toon was a healer, and it was a struggle, but mostly because I didn't know what I was doing.
Now with my alt, I send my companion into a pack of mobs and go refill my water.
Ok that's a slight exaggeration, but you see my meaning. I usually spend more time throwing lightning around than heals.
My main, the healer, is the only one so far I've been able to solo the H2 area of Section X without dying.
And flashpoints are usually super short ques.

happysister's Avatar


happysister
11.16.2012 , 09:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by xNYROx View Post
Hmm, well I mostly PvE. I was considering going sorcerer to heal Operations for end game BUT am I allowed to respec? Because leveling as a healer is plain silly.
it's not that bad actually. having your companions fight with you makes a big difference. my scoundrel leveled as a healer all the way to 50. was actually pretty easy as i could heal both myself and my companions. i could even solo heroic quests which are harder and meant to be done in a party. the only thing was that some fights took awhile since i wasn't specced for DPS, but that didn't really bother me too much.
.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic/Empire