Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Rated win traders


Easylikepie's Avatar


Easylikepie
11.15.2012 , 10:08 PM | #1
Three in a row last night, where everyone left and we didn't fight anyone. Three in a row today - right now - and we're not fighting anyone. Who else is sick of this?
Viisas - 50 Heals Sage - Synergy.
Zapbamdead - 50 Lightning Sorc - Sinergy.
Originally from The Maw.
Until I work out how to change it, my forum name will be Easylikepie.

Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
11.15.2012 , 10:40 PM | #2
Yeah it's dumb.

We're going to have a smorgasbord of bad players with 800 rating and full WH who circle jerk each other in regs and act like they're top ****..
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Easylikepie's Avatar


Easylikepie
11.16.2012 , 12:55 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
Yeah it's dumb.

We're going to have a smorgasbord of bad players with 800 rating and full WH who circle jerk each other in regs and act like they're top ****..
^ That's already happening. Peeps from random guilds do it, even though the guilds themselves don't admit it.

Heard it's against the ToS. I'mma go search through it and find the section in a bit.
Viisas - 50 Heals Sage - Synergy.
Zapbamdead - 50 Lightning Sorc - Sinergy.
Originally from The Maw.
Until I work out how to change it, my forum name will be Easylikepie.

Kaane's Avatar


Kaane
11.16.2012 , 12:52 PM | #4
Yep, our team ran into them several times last night. What a waste of time
Lokarr - Powertech ; Tborg - Mercenary
Kharrne - Marauder
Stickem - Operative ; Zrethor - Sniper
Strictly Business - The Bastion

Jimvinny's Avatar


Jimvinny
11.16.2012 , 01:18 PM | #5
Until there are enough ranked players to create properly matched rated warzones, this is going to continue. As much as I'm sure some of you guys hate having people leave, the people doing the leaving hate getting roflstomped by fully optimized elite warlords.

Morde_'s Avatar


Morde_
11.16.2012 , 02:33 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimvinny View Post
Until there are enough ranked players to create properly matched rated warzones, this is going to continue. As much as I'm sure some of you guys hate having people leave, the people doing the leaving hate getting roflstomped by fully optimized elite warlords.
Your point is very valid.

I noticed this new win trade trend about a month ago and at first I was fine with it. I thought "Oh okay sure let them gear up and perhaps then they'll be more willing to form a solid team and try to get better in RWZ."

This never happened. They'll gear up to full WH and then never set foot into a RWZ again.

I understand the frustration of being outgeared, but even the ones who do catch up in gear are still afraid to play. That's when it starts to get frustrating for the people who are still trying to keep the server competitive.

I hate to sound like a Republican (not even from 'merica), but watching people get gear welfare cheques bothers those of us who earned ours.
Scold
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
I will also offer to duel your marauder, for any amount of money
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
i dont have cold feet. im just not going to give away $300 walking into an unwinnable situation.
Biggest welch in Bastion history.
carried by jonie

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
11.16.2012 , 07:54 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
I hate to sound like a Republican (not even from 'merica), but watching people get gear welfare cheques bothers those of us who earned ours.
This ^, those of us that do ranked warzones and have fully optimized gear earned it the hard way. I actually earned my war hero gear before the server merges by doing regular warzones. Kinda sucks to see people gearing up this way because the fact is that grind is what makes you a stronger pvp'er. All that time spent in regular warzones is experience that'll make you better in the long run. Because of this there are people that are fully geared DPStunnelchasing everywhere except the node and other variants of baddy behavior.
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

Z-ToXiN's Avatar


Z-ToXiN
11.16.2012 , 08:08 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
This ^, those of us that do ranked warzones and have fully optimized gear earned it the hard way. I actually earned my war hero gear before the server merges by doing regular warzones. Kinda sucks to see people gearing up this way because the fact is that grind is what makes you a stronger pvp'er. All that time spent in regular warzones is experience that'll make you better in the long run. Because of this there are people that are fully geared DPStunnelchasing everywhere except the node and other variants of baddy behavior.
Exactly. It feels bad for those of us that got our gear the hard way, especially before rateds. But a bad player will still be a bad player, even if they do have full WH gear.

Ive seen this happening back in September when I came back. But over the last few days Ive seen more and more people asking in gen chat for RWZ farming groups, saying "easy comms." Lame.
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ JuGGERNAUT◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

Easylikepie's Avatar


Easylikepie
11.18.2012 , 08:08 PM | #9
Trying to fight Hey Im Not MVP, got an Imp win trader group. If anything, the actual teams get more comms than the win trader groups, meaning our alts get geared faster, and the cycle repeats.
Viisas - 50 Heals Sage - Synergy.
Zapbamdead - 50 Lightning Sorc - Sinergy.
Originally from The Maw.
Until I work out how to change it, my forum name will be Easylikepie.

EatenByDistance's Avatar


EatenByDistance
11.18.2012 , 08:16 PM | #10
anyone that win trades lacks the skill to compete with anyone that has half a functioning neuron anyways. gear or no gear. Beyond me why people bother to do this unless they're really that deluded.
Wakalord The Bastion
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain
...and the only person who doesn't think so is some B-team assassin DPS who is just dragging his team down by playing the incorrect spec.