Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Nothing-Personal>

UGLYMRJ
11.01.2012 , 01:53 PM | #1
I'll keep it short and sweet.

Imperial PvP guild that does some PvE content.

Recruiting for RWZ teams. Would like to have 2 solid teams at any given time.

Willing to work with under geared players and help them gear if the skill level is there.

Also willing to work with under skilled players if potential is there. We have many talented players who can help fine tune your skills.

Skilled and active players only, TeamSpeak required.

Click the guild name in signature to apply at our new enjin site. Click on the recruitment tab.

UGLYMRJ
11.16.2012 , 12:42 PM | #2
Can also contact Uglymr-j or Palmsolo in game.

UGLYMRJ
11.26.2012 , 06:18 PM | #3
Sir-bumps-a-lot

sithloardbob
12.02.2012 , 03:27 AM | #4
We are looking for Jug tanks, Heals and Range DPS for rateds!@!
Palmsolo
The Bastion Hey Im MVP
Bastion's Number one Sap Capee

UGLYMRJ
12.17.2012 , 01:15 PM | #5
And currently the only rated guild that isn't new or breaking up to create 4 guilds out of 2.

And we have sammiches.

wwkingms
12.17.2012 , 11:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
And currently the only rated guild that isn't new or breaking up to create 4 guilds out of 2.

And we have sammiches.
what kind of sammiches

when do u usually run ranked
NIHIL

THE BASTION

UGLYMRJ
12.18.2012 , 12:10 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
what kind of sammiches

when do u usually run ranked
Bacon sammiches!!!

We normally don't have a ranked schedule. We find schedules create frustration when real life gets in the way and people can't show for one reason or another.

We'll run ranked whenever we have a solid team online which is fairly often. Seems during the week at night mostly, some of us like to pretend we have lives on the weekends but like I said... no schedule so we run em when we can. We have a really active guild and just recently picked up a few AC's that are one of the few things that keep us from running rated sometimes. Jug tanks were a minority but just got a few more good ones.

wwkingms
12.18.2012 , 11:30 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Bacon sammiches!!!

We normally don't have a ranked schedule. We find schedules create frustration when real life gets in the way and people can't show for one reason or another.

We'll run ranked whenever we have a solid team online which is fairly often. Seems during the week at night mostly, some of us like to pretend we have lives on the weekends but like I said... no schedule so we run em when we can. We have a really active guild and just recently picked up a few AC's that are one of the few things that keep us from running rated sometimes. Jug tanks were a minority but just got a few more good ones.

with mayonnaise?
NIHIL

THE BASTION

GhostDrone
12.24.2012 , 12:43 AM | #9
Curious question;

Do you happen to be the same Nothing Personal from APB? I believe you were on Obeya (EU) and Joker (US)?
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

UGLYMRJ
01.03.2013 , 03:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostDrone View Post
Curious question;

Do you happen to be the same Nothing Personal from APB? I believe you were on Obeya (EU) and Joker (US)?
We are not... I was on APB for a short time but it didn't last long.