Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another slight sentinel nerf...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Another slight sentinel nerf...

fungihoujo
11.16.2012 , 06:47 AM | #51
- Other classes get massive game changing nerfs that completely ruin current builds and reduce damage and healing output as well as survivability drastically- Marauders respond with constant 'deal with it lol, l2p'

- Marauders get a nerf that even they say is slight after topping RWZ for half a year- QQ train at full speed ahead!

Drazzen
11.16.2012 , 07:01 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by fungihoujo View Post
- Other classes get massive game changing nerfs that completely ruin current builds and reduce damage and healing output as well as survivability drastically- Marauders respond with constant 'deal with it lol, l2p'

- Marauders get a nerf that even they say is slight after topping RWZ for half a year- QQ train at full speed ahead!
I assume you're talking about the range nerf on powertechs/vanguards? or the 30% debuff applied to everyone in pvp? Oh you must mean the Healing nerf on Shadows/Assassins which still allows them to have top damage protection and 60k in self heals including high heals of 1500+? Not really sure what nerfs you're talking about. Oh maybe it's the 7k backstabs out of stealth that were cut down to 4k-5k, with an additional follow up of 4k and a 4 sec stun lock.

Just because the title says (slight) doesn't mean we all agree it's slight. I think it's pretty major and once again affects both PvP and PvE. This is why I usually don't post in the forums because you can't have a discussion about changes without someone crying QQ!

Didy_Kush
11.16.2012 , 07:05 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyFrogx View Post
Full, Full War Hero with Elites and 600+ bonus damage, cannot hit for 8k.

Stop your BS.
Juggs can xD

Dovahbrah
11.16.2012 , 07:19 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
You're citing crits. Big deal.
Because people don't crit often in PvP? Why do you even bother posting? Lol.
Leaf - 50 Commando - The Fatman Notleaf - 50 Juggernaught - POT5
Leafe - 50 Shadow - The Fatman
Leafy - 50 Vanguard - The Fatman
Leafyy - 50 Sentinel - The Fatman

MusicRider
11.16.2012 , 09:12 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutley-Gin View Post
Everybody knows Focus is broken...seen a fresh 50 do 500k...
Whats the ability called Force Sweep? does like 8k crits.
Wrong facts. No recruit gear can do 8k sweeps. Not even wh geared on light arrmo wh geared. Only in pve geared, but if you go with pve gear in pvp you are asking for it.

NamikazeNaruto
11.16.2012 , 10:56 AM | #56
It's like Bioware is screaming.... "Calling all Marauders, all Marauders need to be rage/focus herpaderp smash spec." "To make sure this happens we're going to nerf one of your other trees!"

UGLYMRJ
11.16.2012 , 11:15 AM | #57
Obviously a PvE nerf since it was already the least viable marauder spec for PvP. A horrible change for PvP in my opinion and it's rage/focus that needed to be toned down.

Once again PvE taking priority over PvP. An unfortunate truth.

Xarimath
11.16.2012 , 12:27 PM | #58
They always complained about Marauder/Sent self heals, now all the Watchman/Anni players are going to Focus/Rage, that's mean TOTAL BURST AOE in WZ

As Usual, BioWare, working as intended.

(Yes, I'm a Sentinel, Yes I play Focus/Rage, Yes I think it is OP, Yes I agree for a nerf.)
Master Jariel Silverwing - Jedi Sentinel
Server : THE PROGENITOR
I support Cross Server PvP http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=686530

criminalheretic
11.16.2012 , 12:28 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Obviously a PvE nerf since it was already the least viable marauder spec for PvP. A horrible change for PvP in my opinion and it's rage/focus that needed to be toned down.

Once again PvE taking priority over PvP. An unfortunate truth.
I had actually avoided Focus/Rage as a matter of personal pride, I found it boring/simple spec to play, and while more productive from a damage standpoint, I thought my heals cancelled it out. I.E. I was ok with doing 100k less damage, if I also was doing 100k heals on top of my damage.

But now? Focus here I come...

To anyone happy about this nerf, know that the number of lolsmashers in WZs is only going to go up.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

UGLYMRJ
11.16.2012 , 12:39 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I had actually avoided Focus/Rage as a matter of personal pride, I found it boring/simple spec to play, and while more productive from a damage standpoint, I thought my heals cancelled it out. I.E. I was ok with doing 100k less damage, if I also was doing 100k heals on top of my damage.

But now? Focus here I come...

To anyone happy about this nerf, know that the number of lolsmashers in WZs is only going to go up.
Pretty much how I felt and annihilation was my favorite spec to play. Only in regular WZ's of course but with a nerf to healing which is going to make 100K heals near impossible to hit now... what's the point?