Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

*Looking for real DPS on server.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
*Looking for real DPS on server.

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
11.16.2012 , 11:33 AM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by ArrrrMatey View Post
You! I see you going for the reply button, stop!
That's like telling me not to put my hand in the cookie jar! There could be meat loaf in there but you told me not to do it so...meat loaf it is.
Majinn | Bl‚ck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.16.2012 , 08:21 PM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
That's like telling me not to put my hand in the cookie jar! There could be meat loaf in there but you told me not to do it so...meat loaf it is.
Trololoolol
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

paowee's Avatar


paowee
11.19.2012 , 12:26 PM | #223
This thread needs a consolidated list of parses at the front page lol.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

dipstik's Avatar


dipstik
11.29.2012 , 04:39 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
This thread needs a consolidated list of parses at the front page lol.
has anyone posted parses... this just seems like another thread where people are just incapable of beating vexo in dps.

Okuy's Avatar


Okuy
11.30.2012 , 02:42 PM | #225
Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. And i would like to say A lot of these pve'rs downing on the ops dummy are just pve'rs who are reliant on the rest of there raid group, you may quote me on that .You dont have too though if you're too uncomfortable without your raid group reading this over for you. #Clique
Mauull The Merciless - BFF Hug Group

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
11.30.2012 , 04:10 PM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
has anyone posted parses... this just seems like another thread where people are just incapable of beating vexo in dps.
^

5chars
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

odawgg's Avatar


odawgg
12.04.2012 , 04:35 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Okuy View Post
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

Am I too late?

Papaburgundy/Captaincoke

Piam's Avatar


Piam
12.04.2012 , 08:03 PM | #228
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Youíve got to be kidding me. Iíve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Itís just common sense.

Am I too late?

Papaburgundy/Captaincoke
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommytwotoes View Post
he gave up so he posts 4chan ****
Way too late.

marshmallow's Avatar


marshmallow
12.05.2012 , 12:34 AM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by Piam View Post
Way too late.
^

/5chars
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

-Yui-'s Avatar


-Yui-
12.05.2012 , 11:22 PM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
has anyone posted parses... this just seems like another thread where people are just incapable of beating vexo in dps.
"Although modesty is natural to man, it is not natural to children" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau
meh