Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No complimentary cartel coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zamppa
11.16.2012 , 08:49 AM | #11
Been using gametime cards since the launch. I was away from late September because the bugs of 1.4 but resubbed with a gametime card today because BW seems to have gotten the game fixed. My account says I would get 1800 cc but the cartel market in game says I have 0...Please fix, and rather quickly!
"What can you say - I'm a talented individual"
- Revan to Bastila on Taris

Psilomancer
11.16.2012 , 08:56 AM | #12
I bought the game a few weeks ago, then bought a 60 day subscription.... now the game's free to play and I got 0 Cartel Coins. Feels like a huge slap in the face.

thedevilawaitsu
11.16.2012 , 09:01 AM | #13
Same here: Still seeing 0 coins in my account. I subscribed on November 8th 2012. Thank you

Hollow_Screech
11.16.2012 , 09:11 AM | #14
I found the fix for this!

You have the coins but it will show up as a 0. All you have to do is buy something from the Cartel Market and the rest of your coins will show up. What you can do then is under the 'Unclaimed Items" tab is refund your purchase and get the coins back to use on something else.

Good luck guys
"I'm just sayin'.... this is my 2 Credits worth..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*****Heroes of the Republic*****
Man, I have got to get me one of these!! --->>>

FifthGear
11.16.2012 , 09:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Hollow_Screech View Post

You have the coins but it will show up as a 0. All you have to do is buy something from the Cartel Market and the rest of your coins will show up. What you can do then is under the 'Unclaimed Items" tab is refund your purchase and get the coins back to use on something else.

Good luck guys
Does not work ,says i don't have enought coins .

zoist
11.16.2012 , 10:21 AM | #16

Good luck guys
didnt work for me says i need to buy some coins

FifthGear
11.16.2012 , 10:38 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by zoist View Post
didnt work for me says i need to buy some coins
Well that was expected,i hope they will fix this soon we have earned our cartel coins..why do we have to go trough so much trouble to get them..

MonsterrLuv
11.16.2012 , 10:43 AM | #18
1800 Complimentary coins at F2P Launch... still 0.

Has anyone tried to buy 5$ worth of coins to see if the rest would just show up??
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

Jarioth
11.16.2012 , 10:46 AM | #19
According to my ledger I should have 300 cartel coins, but my balance says 0.

blackstepzzz
11.16.2012 , 10:48 AM | #20

Good luck guys
didnt work for me... had 100 coins, after refund still 100 coins... didnt get my 950 bonus coins