Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current stim "Bug"

CybermanZero
11.12.2012 , 09:58 PM | #11
Your not the one getting screwed over it. I think ill talk about it. Thanks tho.

bglodt
11.15.2012 , 06:55 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CybermanZero View Post
Making money up to this point has been no problem. It was just the quantity you had to do it with. I was selling around 300-500 stims a week. That combined with farming some of the matts myself, some of the slicing missions myself and what not it was quite possible to make a good amount. I am supplying my guild as well, so I would go through 4-6 milions in missions alone each week, and sell prolly 10 mill between Adrenals / Stims /Implants. It was the only way to keep the guild stocked, so I figured it out. Now, its just impossible.
It's mathematically impossible to spend that much money in missions each week... Even playing 24/7, and even if you ALWAYS had the optimal number of the required missions available...

Regardless, I don't doubt you spent a lot, and sold alot... But not the millions you are stating
Zenick Bladeborne, 50 Vanguard, Tranquility, JC
Zenfor Bladeborne, 50 Jedi Sentinel, Tranquility, JC

I play the vaunted 31/31/31 spec... It's not that good though.

CybermanZero
11.15.2012 , 07:17 PM | #13
Anything is possible with alts and Other guildies processing the missions for matts for the bank supplies. But thanks for playing.

AshlaBoga
11.15.2012 , 07:26 PM | #14
Anything is possible with alts and Other guildies processing the missions for matts for the bank supplies. But thanks for playing.
Then technically he was right. You said that you spent 4-6 million on missions a week. Then you changed your statement to "Other guildies processing the missions." So you see, it was the info that you left out (that it was you and other people) that made your statement impossible.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

CybermanZero
11.15.2012 , 08:11 PM | #15
However alts make it easy for someone to go through that many missions per week, Not even taking into account the different prices on servers can be a huge difference as well. On Shadowlands they have be around 35K each sometimes more. However the price has gone down as of recently, but hey go figure, I mean the market is mostly gone. Ohh and fun fact the same Stim bug works on the new stuff out of the cartel coin shops that are boosts also... Maybe this will get fixed, if not then that just proves how idiotic this is. Im willing to bet once bioware finds out that it will eat into their cash from the cartel market.. yeah... good times.

CybermanZero
11.16.2012 , 10:11 AM | #16
Yeah, don't you love the logic ? Sigh EA. Gotta love it.

ShawnSixtyTwo
11.16.2012 , 10:48 AM | #17
Yeah, don't you love the logic ? Sigh EA. Gotta love it.
Heh, yep - once they realized it worked on the XP/etc boosts from cartel packs they put a stop to that real quick, didn't they?
-= The Sinistral Legacy on The Harbinger =-
Raphus - 50 Sentinel Desperot - 50 Scoundrel Verticalis - 50 Commando
Malivore - 50 Assassin Scoloa - 50 Sniper Dendro - Powertech

LoL-K-Noob
11.16.2012 , 11:23 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by ShawnSixtyTwo View Post
Heh, yep - once they realized it worked on the XP/etc boosts from cartel packs they put a stop to that real quick, didn't they?
Ya googled it out of curiousity and stuff is now consumed. Atleast now we know for sure they only care about money

theeANGELofDEATH
11.16.2012 , 02:56 PM | #19
Yep, as soon as Bioware saw that this bug was affecting their bottom line it was fixed within hours... when it was just affecting the poor Biochem skilled players it was put on that list of "things we should look into".

dscount
11.16.2012 , 05:37 PM | #20
Ironic huh? Bug that has direct impact to real money is addressed in <18 hours.

I wish BW paid just as much attention to other bugs. (Like fixing HK Core BUG in Foundry - Broken since what Dec 2011?)

FYI - YES! Please make consumables reusable by NON-Biochem characters. (Maybe a Cartel unlock to allow use? Real money seems to motivate change)
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...