Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

ToEasy
11.16.2012 , 07:00 AM | #1991
Mal then force crushed the windows, intending on having them sucked out of the station.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.16.2012 , 07:35 AM | #1992
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Oh look Rusty thinks hes got all kinds of higher knowledge. When he forgets he is just a big pile of bolts.

Ravna shuddered with anger. Not if I get to them first.

Evelyn shook her head. You seem to have forgotten the senates resolution after the events on Dantooine. We became a special part of their military and gained full authority over any military forces. Another one of Markos's tricks i'm sure...
"Would both of you........just SHUT UP!" Mean's voice was somewhat amplfyed by the force as he intently focused on the station he was following "Zero, you are to shoot whoever else opens their mouth to deliver non-critical information. Ok?"

"Understood"

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 09:44 AM | #1993
The windows shattered causing the vacuum of space to suck out most of the dead crew. Nerken managed to cling to a rail while Markos clung to his chair until the emergency shutters closed. Oh you are just such an annoyance. Perhaps pain will persuade you to sit there quietly. Markos let loose a blast of lightning at Mal. The fleet began exiting hyperspace near an asteroid field. The station soon followed.

meanken
11.16.2012 , 09:48 AM | #1994
The windows shattered causing the vacuum of space to suck out most of the dead crew. Nerken managed to cling to a rail while Markos clung to his chair until the emergency shutters closed. Oh you are just such an annoyance. Perhaps pain will persuade you to sit there quietly. Markos let loose a blast of lightning at Mal. The fleet began exiting hyperspace near an asteroid field. The station soon followed.
Means sensors were able to dectect the ships slowing down, and he followed suit "See, was that so hard droid? it's called paying attantion." he fliped on his ship's stealth systems as he left hyperspace "Oh, an astroid field, fun" he started weaving threw the field, making his way to the station

legolegion
11.16.2012 , 11:53 AM | #1995
The agent comes back to sabrina, My lord, It seems darth howl has attacked the reviers fleet. The news is on the holo net, it seems it is all out war. The false report on the republic computer, will make no diffrence. As they think it was his apprentice, who order the attack. Oh well, time for a plan b. Get me the slicer, I have bank details for him to use for me. Sabrina smiled, knowing even this minor set back, won`t stop her building her own power base.

meanken
11.16.2012 , 12:00 PM | #1996
Darth Marr was sitting in his chambers on dromand kass when he recived a report from one of his agents "What do you mean, they declared war? What idiot sith is responsable for this?"

"Darth Howl, my lord"

"Fool.....is there any way to salavge the situation? offer howl up in extange for peace?"

"I fear not, my lord. from inital field reports, it seems he caused some sort of massacure. The republic and their new allys are sutibly enraged, and want blood."

"Damm......get him on my holo. Now."

"right away, my lord" the agent quickly called howls frequency, bowed, and left the room

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 03:02 PM | #1997
Mean, when we land make sure to try and cause as much trouble as possible. But be careful there is no fleet to rescue us if something goes wrong.

Query: Master do you have an extra rifle that I may use. Unfortunately this Meatbag, who was my last Master, failed to supply a rifle.

So go back to Coruscant then I guess?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.16.2012 , 03:45 PM | #1998
Mal then force pulled his lightsaber to his hand and he blocked the lightning. Just fight me like a warrior instead of a coward!
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.16.2012 , 05:35 PM | #1999
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mean, when we land make sure to try and cause as much trouble as possible. But be careful there is no fleet to rescue us if something goes wrong.

Query: Master do you have an extra rifle that I may use. Unfortunately this Meatbag, who was my last Master, failed to supply a rifle.

So go back to Coruscant then I guess?
"Here." Zero tossed a sniper rifle at HK "This was my old sniper rifle before I left intel. top of the line customization, it should fit your needs nicely"

"Ok, we are pulling up to the hanger now, get your weapons ready, we are comeing out killing"

ToEasy
11.16.2012 , 05:44 PM | #2000
Zarron kept on fighting the Imperial marines with the Republic droids and the Rakata soldiers. He then shot a rocket at an Imperial shuttle that tried to leave the hangar.