Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Better Comp for a Healer?

revansowns
11.11.2012 , 01:29 PM | #1
Khem Val or Xalek, which tank do you prefer? I can't really judge as I just got Xalek two hours ago. I'm specced to the top of the Corruption tree (for PvE), want to see what my fellow healers think.
The Darkslayer Legacy
Zhendai - Level 55 Jedi Guardian Valixe - Level 52 Sith Sorcerer Omin'it - Level 52 Sniper Valiantes - Level 50 Commando Thondurr - Level 50 Jedi Shadow Ikorath - Level 50 Sith Marauder Araxxo - Level 13 Powertech Tegldef -Level 36 Scoundrel

TheNahash
11.11.2012 , 06:09 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by revansowns View Post
Khem Val or Xalek, which tank do you prefer? I can't really judge as I just got Xalek two hours ago. I'm specced to the top of the Corruption tree (for PvE), want to see what my fellow healers think.
Xalek.
Simply because you can use the armor you don't need anymore for him so you'll always have him well-geared. But either one, as long as they are geared, should be fine.

DarkFireShadow
11.12.2012 , 08:58 AM | #3
I've been using Ashara, as a healer I don't really need a tank unless it's a very hard class quest lol. Ashara has good DPS if you gear her up I like to kill things quickly rather than keep my pet at full health.

Vladnar
11.12.2012 , 01:53 PM | #4
Had no probs with Khem Val and would never look any further UNTIL you can do so much damage you don't even really need a companion so i switched to him as reserve and use azshara now.

All you'll ever need.
The time of the Empire is now truly upon us

xstortion
11.16.2012 , 09:16 AM | #5
Yeah all of them are fine as long as they are geared properly. I seem to use Xalek a little more since he gets so nice hand me downs. Once you get later on though you can pretty much gear all your companions so u can pick your flavor.

Helig
11.16.2012 , 09:23 AM | #6
I run with Quizen in DPS stance, DPS gear on my healer Sage. The lizard dishes out loads of damage (-25% c\d on attack skills in exchange for measly 20% shield chance), doesn't die due to shields, HoTs and CC. He also taunts.

Suppose Khem Val is the mirror for Sorcs. That said, I run with Nadia, too. So Ashara is also a great choice, I believe.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

xstortion
11.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I run with Quizen in DPS stance, DPS gear on my healer Sage. The lizard dishes out loads of damage (-25% c\d on attack skills in exchange for measly 20% shield chance), doesn't die due to shields, HoTs and CC. He also taunts.

Suppose Khem Val is the mirror for Sorcs. That said, I run with Nadia, too. So Ashara is also a great choice, I believe.
Get out of here SAGEE!!! LOL j/k good to have the input from the other side