Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The login server is currently unavailable AGAIN

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
The login server is currently unavailable AGAIN
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

largeego
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi guys,

Please see this update from the Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez regarding the login issues.

Thanks.

ahahaha the link dont work sums it all up

Beakertanks
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #332
Hi guys,

Please see this update from the Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez regarding the login issues.

Thanks.
Says invalid address after I click hyperlink provided
Kira Carson: "It's like all the fashion designers in the galaxy went over to the Empire."
Me: "Yes. Yes they have."

LEEWW
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by MindSpore View Post
Check your link
ermm mind checking the link?? Its BLANK! Thers no link at all....

skyojedi
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #334
As with everyone else, I can't get to the login server. I'm in Japan, ISP Eo. I had no problems until 1.5 went live, and frankly, I"m getting annoyed as it seems things aren't always fully tested out or thought through by Bioware Austin. Please resolve this issue! (I, too, am paying, but unable to play!)

Vornskrlycaon
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #335
was able to log in, sat at the Loading screen before character selection for 15 Minutes, tried again, and log-in service is unavailable. ISP: AT&T, Location: Florida, USA

First time I've had this issue since Game Launch

TartanCrusader
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #336
Hi guys,

Thanks.
Helps if link works
Fell the Burn of me Lightsaber, you know you like it.

WolfxxGear
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #337
Hi guys,

Thanks.
This is prolly going to get me in trouble but... DUH??? We know that there are issues or this thread wouldn't exist and come on, we don't have lives, of course we're going to keep trying to log in. =P

Tirvaak
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #338 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by MindSpore View Post
Check your link
Thanks MindSpore,

I've updated that now.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

NuSeC
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #339
This crap is happening all over and not dependent on any ISP or location BW...

ABOUT TIME YOU GUYS POINT THE FINGER AT YOURSELVES!

This is ridicules! I just spent 50 bucks on extra cartel coins and cant even log in to use them.

I have been a paying member from launch and put up with 2 server transfers and all this constant untested update crap that makes the game unplayable.

I am paying for FREE to PLAY players to play a game I cant even log into. I am trying so hard not to just cancel and remove this plague from my computer you guys are calling an MMO.

You need to expand testing... let the community test this crap before live like we should be able to. I cant imagine how you guys could take such an awesome idea and just take a big dump on it.
Kinrath Spider -> The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five
Big-Time-Elite-Warlord Doze - Sith Jugg <The Wealthy>
Phibrilation-Sorc Punch'N'Pie-PT Annoy-OP Catfu-Mara Howt-Mando Spammin'rocks-Sage QQ'On'Forums-GS

ArmaniD
11.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #340