Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

legolegion
11.14.2012 , 09:21 AM | #361
Okay any suggestion for plan b
answer on back post cards please

legolegion
11.16.2012 , 08:32 AM | #362
sorry did not get too key board yesterday whats happing at mo
I know darth howl has enguaged the revier fleet but how the battle going

meanken
11.16.2012 , 08:43 AM | #363
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
sorry did not get too key board yesterday whats happing at mo
I know darth howl has enguaged the revier fleet but how the battle going
ok, howl and markus have left the battle, jumping into hyperspace and causing massive death by leaving ships behind to self distruct and such. meanwhile, mal is inside the station caught in a ray sheild, and mean, haddock, and corruck are following the station threw hyperspace

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 03:08 PM | #365
Okay I know a little late but, Lego a possible plan b, is try to make friends in the higher authorities.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.16.2012 , 04:08 PM | #366
What higher athourties?
genuin question

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 04:29 PM | #367
Sith tyhat have more control than you ( aside from your master), grand moffs ( I know they are in some ways lower but they have the men), make friends with officials, since they can give you recommendations and other things of value. I know these may not be as important as most but they can be integral parts of a power base.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.16.2012 , 04:42 PM | #368
I sleep on that idea, but dark council would not like openly building a power base in time of war.

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 04:45 PM | #369
I guess that will just be a risk you will have to take.

legolegion
11.17.2012 , 04:07 AM | #370
Mdlogan contacted my master like good little sith, since we are now at war.
Also need the scan reports of mustfar.