Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No complimentary cartel coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No complimentary cartel coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CaptainGreat
11.15.2012 , 05:10 PM | #1
I have been using time cards since September and I do not have any Cartel Coins. It says 0 cartel coins in my account but it does say "you will be granted 500 complimentary cartel coins at the launch of the free-to-play option." Isn't the free to play option here? Where are my cartel coins??

Speire
11.16.2012 , 02:58 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi CaptainGreat,

This is an issue that has impacted some of our players and which is currently under investigation.

When we have an update about this, we'll let you know.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Eurynamous
11.16.2012 , 03:21 AM | #3
I also have this issue, where the ledger says I should have 1550 from all of my stuff, yet all I have is 100.
The Red Zone
Amadus Starcrusher
I will take your light, force you into darkness and give you true freedom and power

MrToxin
11.16.2012 , 03:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainGreat View Post
I have been using time cards since September and I do not have any Cartel Coins. It says 0 cartel coins in my account but it does say "you will be granted 500 complimentary cartel coins at the launch of the free-to-play option." Isn't the free to play option here? Where are my cartel coins??
I (still) have the exact same problem as you. Looking forward to fixing this, BioWare!

ObsidianVashti
11.16.2012 , 04:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainGreat View Post
I think I have a similar issue, as I bought the game about a month ago, and I thought I saw somewhere that regardless if you are a subscriber at the launch of the F2P option you would get 250 Cartel coins; however I have 0 Cartel Coins.

Thanks for investigating Bioware, and because I'm a very new subscriber it's not that big of a deal, but if I did earn a few cartel coins it would be great to get them!

phillijedi
11.16.2012 , 05:22 AM | #6
I add myself to this EVERGROWING list of people having problems wit cartel coins....

Teramage
11.16.2012 , 06:44 AM | #7
Me too, same problem. I have 500 complimentary cartel coins not awarded. And today i have purchased a Digital Upgrade Pack in the store of the site and the 250 cartel coins for the purchase are missing too.

Ekwok
11.16.2012 , 06:47 AM | #8
I also have not gained my complimentary cartel coins

FifthGear
11.16.2012 , 07:10 AM | #9
same issue : You will be granted 500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option.

But i got nothing.

zoist
11.16.2012 , 08:03 AM | #10
i have the same issue it says "You will be granted 500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option" but my balance is 0 cartel coins.