Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 came without gear

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthMetalJoey
11.16.2012 , 02:39 AM | #11
the issue is that both my guildies hk's came with gear and mine did not ( we did it at the same time)

that's a problem regardless of anything i can get from the daily vendors lol

Cerimon
11.16.2012 , 04:50 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Thank you for your reports. We are currently investigating HK-51 being gearless in certain circumstances. We will keep you updated on any news regarding this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DarthMetalJoey
11.16.2012 , 05:09 AM | #13
Ok, thank you very much! :}

MiralukaJedi
11.16.2012 , 05:26 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Why do you need gear at him if there is an opportunity to spend the useless Daily Comms on new Droid armor/mods?
Schematics only not the armor.

And because there are better things to spend money on then things we should get automatically.

Even if you already got the Dread Guard relics already its a nice bit of money selling new 50s the rakata implants since they are BoE

lironBD
11.16.2012 , 06:08 AM | #15
I prefer to use my daily comms to equip my mara first then get schems.

but truly he shold've had tionease rank gear to start with cause without any gear I need to craft mode able parts then grind some FP to give him mods :X

btw thanks bioware for the reply.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

Darth-Mailman
11.16.2012 , 07:21 AM | #16
Same here, HK appeared with no gear
Failure is allways an option.

Eldoin
11.16.2012 , 10:09 AM | #17
Same problem and it kinda sucks after all the late night scanning and not being able to see HK-51 in action. I was looking forward to see how it performs in the new daily area.

fix this soon pls!

Insidion
11.16.2012 , 10:43 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

Thank you for your reports. We are currently investigating HK-51 being gearless in certain circumstances. We will keep you updated on any news regarding this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
Thank you for responding to my post. Hope you get to the root of this quickly, there are a lot of disappointed people over this.

LethalVector
11.16.2012 , 12:42 PM | #19
Logged in today to find the HK glitch is still not resolved....At least we got a reply. However I am still fuming over how this has yet to be fixed on one of their biggest attractions to patch 1.5. I want HK to be able to actually slaughter organic meatbags!

deepfriedninja
11.16.2012 , 12:56 PM | #20
I have this issue as well as a few peeps in my guild.
Others in our group had gear..me? , not so much.