Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber

arkadain
11.13.2012 , 08:22 PM | #1
I was wondering if anyone has RE'd Zez-Kai Ell's Double-Bladed Lightsaber and got a variation as seen here.

If so do the extra stats come on the mods or are they on as a base stat? I'm trying to avoid wasting components.

SturmUndSterne
11.14.2012 , 08:42 AM | #2
You're best not even looking at Torhead if you want any factual information about items currently in game.

TheNevet
11.14.2012 , 03:30 PM | #3
That isn't a variation, there are just two styles you can build. The schematics are both available on the crew skill trainer.
The Cheng Legacy - Level 50 | The Ebon Hawk
Nim-lo - 55 Shadow DPS | Jao-xun - 55 Guardian Tank | Vost'ryk'ereth - 50 Mercenary DPS
Mei-li - 55 Sage Healer | Lominos - 50 Commando Healer | Qing-jao - 50 Sorcerer DPS
Drenkor - 55 Sentinel DPS | Destruktus - 55 Juggernaut Tank | Gigolo - 50 Scoundrel DPS

AshlaBoga
11.16.2012 , 02:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by sturmundsterne View Post
you're best not even looking at torhead if you want any factual information about items currently in game.
agreed.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Karkais
11.16.2012 , 02:46 AM | #5
Iirc RE:ing this doesn't drop any schematics, but there are indeed two variations of this. You just buy them off the profession trainer. I cant check right now because servers are in maintenance (better get used to this). .
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

parmie
11.16.2012 , 03:19 AM | #6
Yes there are two versions of the schematic both bought from the crew skills vendor. When you make the item it is made with blue 52s.

So if you're running around at 50 with some less than tionese level weapon it's worth making this, or just target the right FP that drops a columi mainhand and hope it's your class/you win.