Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 11:21 PM | #1981
You seem to be underestimating our abilities. You see the ships we leave behind will self destruct decimating any of those inside. Now if you'll excuse me I have a galaxy to conquer.

Darth Howl's ships jumped to hyper space along with the space station.

Oh I won't I'm not up for fighting them, to busy wanting to get my hands on that space station.

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 11:34 PM | #1982
Okay well at least the Rakata that took over the ships have made sure to disconnect everything. Making them practically useless. He said to himself. All men return to the fleet.

Looks like we will need to make a follow jump. You willing to go a little farther than thought Mean?

They took the space station! Should we follow?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1983
The ships that were left behind erupted into gigantic fireballs killing those inside.

No.. Establish search teams... See if theres any survivors.

meanken
11.15.2012 , 11:40 PM | #1984
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay well at least the Rakata that took over the ships have made sure to disconnect everything. Making them practically useless. He said to himself. All men return to the fleet.

Looks like we will need to make a follow jump. You willing to go a little farther than thought Mean?

They took the space station! Should we follow?
"These shi*heads arn't getting away from me that easaly" he made the jump, following the station

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 12:03 AM | #1985
Will do. He activated a com and told the men to go pull together and make search teams.

Great....Looks like I will have to pull together an apology to the Rakata leaders. Well at least then the Rakata will wish to avenge their brothers. This means war. Speaking of which. He turned on a Holo-Net access area onto send. And he sent a message across it to everywhere.All Citizens of the Republic and Empire. I have come to tell you now, that we are at war. I know you may not know who I am or what I am talking about. However just a minute ago the Empire has violated the treaty. They purposely and with intent on stealing technology have attacked a Republic space station and fleet. I request that the Empire's peace keepers, who from what I have learned, have tried to keep the peace, please try to make this attack understood. However they have also provoked the people I am with, which was and is a fatal mistake. All Imperial citizens I would suggest that all of you prepare for war beyond what was expected.

Statement: Master if my calculations are correct then there is the possibility that if the station stops moving and we continue we will crash into the station causing massive damage to the station but would also destroy all Meatbags on this ship. The possibility of this happening and us surviving is 12486 to one.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 12:15 AM | #1986
Oh boy. sounds like fun I always wanted to be atomized. Hadock Joked.

Ravna stood staring out a window looking over her light sabers.

all of that effort , those lives... Everything gone.

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 12:21 AM | #1987
Markos too. I can't believe that that happened.

Are you alright Ravna? Rafeesh stepped up behind her.

Correction: Technically you will not be atomized Meatbag but simply smashed to pieces. There is a difference, if a droid were to be atomized then it would be able to be repaired however being smashed he could be repaired.

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 12:39 AM | #1988
All those people. Dead. Why?

Evelyn sat down. Everything was just him manipulating us...

Oh can it.

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1989
Because they were useless to him and were more of a threat than help. I feel pity for them because they don't see what they are doing. I promise you, and the galaxy today, that they will pay for their crimes. If I must follow them to the edges of the galaxy my self. If I must walked across space, I will find them. He said with hatred, loathing and many other similar emotions.

That would make sense. What do we do now? The Republic has already said that we are not part of them. He said almost mournfully.

Confirmation: Exactly Meatbag. You could pull apart every piece of me right now, not that I suggest you try, and I could still be put together and used. However if you disintegrated me, again I suggest you don't try that, I would be able to be rebuilt and used again. Does Meatbag understand this higher logic?

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 01:01 AM | #1990
Oh look Rusty thinks hes got all kinds of higher knowledge. When he forgets he is just a big pile of bolts.

Ravna shuddered with anger. Not if I get to them first.

Evelyn shook her head. You seem to have forgotten the senates resolution after the events on Dantooine. We became a special part of their military and gained full authority over any military forces. Another one of Markos's tricks i'm sure...