Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another slight sentinel nerf...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Another slight sentinel nerf...

Henu
11.15.2012 , 10:52 PM | #11
is .5 really that much of a nerf? i mean really?
Kripty / Snips

Davitoeliato
11.15.2012 , 11:00 PM | #12
It goes from 2% to 1% on crits, when you crit 60% of the time and you always have a dot up yes it it.
For all those who want a change for APAC please vote on this poll to get am idea of what everyone wants.

http://poll.pollcode.com/ja9p45

Roastmouse
11.15.2012 , 11:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Henu View Post
is .5 really that much of a nerf? i mean really?
Yes. REALLY. An annihilation marauder can heal himself upwards of 20-40% of his HP in a long, drawn out fight, not counting the 18% heal from berserk that can be popped every 20-30 seconds. Now these self heals have been cut by half.

NogueiraA
11.15.2012 , 11:09 PM | #14
Now Bioware please look at ASSASSINS and SNIPERS... Why Snipers has that 4sec stun??

gravioli
11.15.2012 , 11:52 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Roastmouse View Post
Yes. REALLY. An annihilation marauder can heal himself upwards of 20-40% of his HP in a long, drawn out fight, not counting the 18% heal from berserk that can be popped every 20-30 seconds. Now these self heals have been cut by half.
Even with the nerf they are still godly vs pretty much every class.

Lafay
11.16.2012 , 12:25 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by gravioli View Post
Even with the nerf they are still godly vs pretty much every class.
Um, NO. It is Very hard to beat a well played assassin and pretty much impossible to beat a stunbubble/heal spec'd sorc as annihilation. Now that is even worse.

If they wanted to reduce the heals thats fine but you have to ballance, they should have made the dots un-clensable if they were going to do this. Now the few dots you get to stick heal you for half as much.

In a fight with a well played bubble spec sorc I can keep it going for a while because of the tics of heals that do get off. Now they will kill me just about 2X as fast seeing how the heals are half as much now.

In a fight with a Sin, resilance blocks the damage of the dots but it doesnt block the healing you recieve for the tics, so there again you are screwd, no more staying alive long enough to get through resilance for you!

Seriously what the crack smoking tools at the pvp ballance department doing? Bunch of monkeys jumping around the cubicles screaming and throwing fecal matter? Its the Rage/focus that needed looked into not Annihilation...

Larry_Dallas
11.16.2012 , 12:42 AM | #17
This didn't need to be changed.

Purpleshizam
11.16.2012 , 12:48 AM | #18
Then just go derpasmash like Bioware wants you to since their metrics say there are not enough so they nerf all other viable specs. Just be happy you have 2 other specs that work unlike some other "DPS" classes.

Drazzen
11.16.2012 , 12:49 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Larry_Dallas View Post
This didn't need to be changed.
^Agreed

This is not slight at all. It really pigeon holes Sentis/Maras to roll Focus/Smash spec to be viable.

Lafay
11.16.2012 , 12:55 AM | #20
I already go rage in WZ because of OP. Now im pretty much pigeon holed into it like the other guy said.