Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

Quirch
11.14.2012 , 11:21 AM | #1
With F2P coming tomorrow, this is the perfect opportunity to help our new, young players discover what is best with Swtor! If you are still subscribed, like I am, then you want to see the game do well. Let us take the opportunity to display our Founder tags and offer assistance and advice to the new players we may get. Help them through the first instance, or maybe roll a new toon and help on the starting planets. If we give our new influx of players a good first impression, then they may want to sub, which can only help the game grow.

So please join me on F2P launch day and wear your Founder Tag!

criminalheretic
11.14.2012 , 11:41 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirch View Post
With F2P coming tomorrow, this is the perfect opportunity to help our new, young players discover what is best with Swtor! If you are still subscribed, like I am, then you want to see the game do well. Let us take the opportunity to display our Founder tags and offer assistance and advice to the new players we may get. Help them through the first instance, or maybe roll a new toon and help on the starting planets. If we give our new influx of players a good first impression, then they may want to sub, which can only help the game grow.

So please join me on F2P launch day and wear your Founder Tag!
Good call. If only to counteract the 52 responses of "google it, noob!" every time someone asks a question on fleet.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

VorKoom
11.14.2012 , 01:48 PM | #3
I will be doing just that, I recently made a new Consular and will be more than happy to help any new players on Tython with advice. I'm on The Red Eclipse and the toon's name is 'Artum'. Any players needing advice feel free to ask.

BeToo
11.14.2012 , 02:27 PM | #4
Where's Sulu?

happysister
11.14.2012 , 05:55 PM | #5
good idea! i still have some lower leveled toons. i'll be more then happy to help any new people i come across on the Jedi Covenant with flashpoints or any other content.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

OwenP
11.14.2012 , 05:56 PM | #6
Great idea, I'll have my tags on and be happy to help out any younglings.
He's no good to me dead

Admaxster
11.14.2012 , 08:08 PM | #7
This is a good idea, i will be sporting the Founder's tag all day.New players look For chars, Parsh'a (Jedi Consular) or Janith (Sith Inquisitor) and feel free to ask any questions you might have.
Dirty deeds done...for a lot of credits!

happysister
11.15.2012 , 10:11 PM | #8
if you younglings are on the Jedi Covenant and spot a toon in the Kipplar legacy, feel free to message them (ie. me). i'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability.
The Kipplar Legacy ~ Proud Founder of The Old Republic
The Heroes of The Republic

CAgirlnKS
11.16.2012 , 01:29 AM | #9
I would like to say thank you to all of you for this. I read it before going in game and approached a level 50 Founder Commando. He was most helpful - gave me tips and advice, assisted with missions, crafted items for me and stayed with me when my brother, also one of you, joined in. A wonderful way to make a new MMO player feel welcome.

THorsblood
11.16.2012 , 02:56 AM | #10
I'v always sported my Founders title, but then i'v also always helped every person that's every asked
The Harbinger sever
Lilium Legacy

Jen,Jenn,Jenny,Jennifer all with -krath are my Rep toons and
Jenna,Jena,Jennie, and Jennifur with -krath are my Imp toons

Jen,Jena, and Jennifur are tanks
Jenn,Jenny, and Jennifer are Healers
Jenna and Jennie are DPS

I craft, I teach, I help destroy mob's, I DO NOT PvP it hasn't ever been fun to get killed over and over again by Warhero's...

Sincerely ~
You guessd it, Jenn
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow