Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another slight sentinel nerf...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Another slight sentinel nerf...

heechJunzi
11.15.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1
How about it, folks happy about it? The reduced healing for watchman.

As a combat sent I'm glad I escaped the nerf bat. I kinda wish they'd aim it at the focus guys.
Junzi - EWH Sentinel Buxi - EWH Commando Jünzi - EWH Operative
----------- The Harbinger -----------

PoliteAssasin
11.15.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2
It's sad considering they already nerfed our burn damage. Now our once mediocre heals are crappy. But oh we'll, just time to move on. I love how they just snuck it in instead of putting this on the PTS. I guess they really do succumb to the power of the QQ.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

Antipodes
11.15.2012 , 09:40 PM | #3
Watchman was the worst of the specs for RWZs. Surprising it gets a nerf while focus doesn't.

Polebreaker
11.15.2012 , 09:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
Watchman was the worst of the specs for RWZs. Surprising it gets a nerf while focus doesn't.
It's not, really...

Amebia
11.15.2012 , 10:02 PM | #5
Leap to 15M
Remove force camo(add a threat dump ability)
Nerf rebuke
Sentinels balanced

Thank me later

Crawelc
11.15.2012 , 10:19 PM | #6
I would take a nerf to rebuke damage reduction if they made it an actual dps cd as it should be, nerf the dr to 10% buff the damage and I would be fine.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

PoliteAssasin
11.15.2012 , 10:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
Maybe now, but not before the nerf there pal.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N

Dovahbrah
11.15.2012 , 10:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
I guess they really do succumb to the power of the QQ.
Because people were totally complaining about Watchman heals when it came to Sentinels.
Leaf - 50 Commando - The Fatman Notleaf - 50 Juggernaught - POT5
Leafe - 50 Shadow - The Fatman
Leafy - 50 Vanguard - The Fatman
Leafyy - 50 Sentinel - The Fatman

Mutley-Gin
11.15.2012 , 10:47 PM | #9
Everybody knows Focus is broken...seen a fresh 50 do 500k...
Whats the ability called Force Sweep? does like 8k crits.

Davitoeliato
11.15.2012 , 10:49 PM | #10
I love how bioware nerfs this **** out of a spec, yet still leaves the bugged out beserk the same which made that spec good. How stupid can they get?

Smash spec anyone, as if we needed more of those around. I rolled a sin/op because I knew it would get changed I just expected them to fix their bug instead of nerfing the spec into the ground and leaving the bug

The bug is simple,
Beserk
Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to go Berserk. Lasts for 6 charges. This effect varies based on your current lightsaber form:
Juyo Form: Increases the critical chance of your bleed attacks by 100% and causes bleed damage to heal YOUR GROUP FOR 1% of max health each tick.

the tooltip for predation is different it says
Requires and converts 30 stacks of Fury to issue Predation TO YOU AND YOUR GROUP, increasing movement speed by 50% and melee and ranged defense by 10%. Lasts 10 seconds.

So if the ability actually did what it was supposed to do it would only return 12% when berserk happened. before 1.5 it was healing 18%. So bioware has chosen to nerf crit stacked anni mara and force people to once again power stack. After 1.5 it heals for 12% but nerfs the **** out of the general crits from dots.

GG bioware GG I like many others are now forced to go play your fotm spec in order to be competitive in warzones.
I will enjoy watching you nerf that mistake in the future well done.
For all those who want a change for APAC please vote on this poll to get am idea of what everyone wants.

http://poll.pollcode.com/ja9p45