Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.15.2012 , 09:26 PM | #1971
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
No you puny imbecile. This is the moment of glory! You shall not interrupt me! Stasis fields activate! Markos laughed as stasis fields surrounded Mal. I wouldn't move from there if I were you Jedi I may just blast you. Nerken taunted. The stations defenses destroyed most of the missiles the revivers launched. The few that hit barely damaged the station.

Hadock, Ravna and Merena walked onboard Meankens ship.Theres no telling what these imps have planned we need to take them out now.
Mean and Zero were not looking in his direction "No shi*, really? I diden't know that."

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 09:27 PM | #1972
Okay we are ready Mean. Let's go. We don't need everybody fighting.

Fire a round of Rakata missiles. The turrets were loaded with a special volley of missiles and fired them again.

The shuttles with the boarding party turned on the stealth fields. They made it to different Hangars on different ships and the station. Rakata began running out and fighting off enemies, using old technology.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1973
Well i figured since you were obviously stupid that I would inform you of the urgency needed. Hadock said in a condescending tone.

Markos continued to taunt Mal.You might as well give up trying to do that! Just stay there and watch more destruction unfold. The space stations cannon fired again at the few republic ships that had not moved out of range destroying them. Watch your precious men die!

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 09:34 PM | #1974
Evelyn it seems to be targeting Republic ships , but why? Haven't they figured that the Revivers pose more of a threat?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 09:55 PM | #1975
Evelyn shook her head. It doesn't make sense...

Markos laughed. Deploy the magnetic mines towards the Republic fleet draw those missiles towards their allies. The mines launched towards the republic fleet.

Throughout the Imperial ships massive amounts of Marines were deployed since they did not send out any landing craft of their own they had all their ships filled to the brim with men.

Darth Howl contacted Markos via Holo communicator. You have our prize Markos. Now quit gloating and prepare to follow our fleet through hyperspace!

meanken
11.15.2012 , 10:19 PM | #1976
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Well i figured since you were obviously stupid that I would inform you of the urgency needed. Hadock said in a condescending tone.

Markos continued to taunt Mal.You might as well give up trying to do that! Just stay there and watch more destruction unfold. The space stations cannon fired again at the few republic ships that had not moved out of range destroying them. Watch your precious men die!
"Ya, screw you too buddy" he lanched his ship, and left the hanger

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 10:34 PM | #1977
About time jeez.

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 10:39 PM | #1978
Do you think we should try contacting the Chancellor? We need another fleet if possible.

The Rakata on board the shuttles were using old tactics unknown by people these days, even the men on their side were not able to properly coordinate their attacks with the Rakata. However that did not slow the Rakata down any, they continued cutting their way through the enemy troops.

Meanwhile Corruck decided to try and broker some peace. He contacted the space station. Greetings I am Corruck Zann. Main leader of administrative sector. I have called to ask a question about your motives for this attack. It seems that you are not here to destroy the Revivers but to destroy the Republic's forces. Why is that?

icecreampants
11.15.2012 , 10:59 PM | #1979
An admiral approached Darth Howl. My lord. There are Rakata onboard many of our ships what do you want us to do? Howl let a sly smile cross his face. Open all the airlocks and make the jump to lightspeed. We will suck them and their allies into the vastness of space. The admiral shuddered. But my lord. That would endanger the lives of our men. Howl lifted the admiral of the ground with a force choke. You will do as I say or I will kill your successors until someone does what I say! He growled

Markos heard Corruck. He stood up from the chair and shouted Oh don't worry you and your men are next. But first I must repay something owed to the republic!

MdLogan
11.15.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1980
What has the Republic done to you specifically? Markos was it? You appear on the database collected, let's see...new leader of the Five, hates Mandalorians, loyal Republic citizen. Well seeing as you aren't a Republic man that means that you are most likely an Imperial friend, maybe a Sith, maybe an Agent. Well anyways, I am sorry to have to have sent the Rakata, on you. They have been training for combat for years some seem to enjoy breaking down engines and other such. Such as two on your command ships, five small battle cruisers. Also all of the Rakata have Force powers. And yes I am trying to dissuade you from continuing. My suggestion would be take your weapons and ships and get out while you can.

Please don't fight. It really is not going to help in the future. Take us to the space station please.