Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coins not received?

MarkOfMercia
11.15.2012 , 09:15 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by fourthx View Post
I'd like to have my coins as well, but don't get carried away.
I'm a little bit annoyed as well. I can understand that it's a huge update, and a lot can go wrong, but I'm a paying customer who took the night off work to play, it took 3 hours longer than the stated time, and didn't work right when it arrived.

It's a bit like waking up on Christmas morning and finding Santa's corpse in the chimney, and no presents. It's more because I love the game than any other reason.

Packetdancer
11.15.2012 , 09:54 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkOfMercia View Post
It's a bit like waking up on Christmas morning and finding Santa's corpse in the chimney, and no presents.
Pahke Stardancer (Jedi Sentinel, Save Taris)
Writer, photographer, software engineer, GAMER.

Brodix
11.15.2012 , 09:59 PM | #23
I am a CE account owner, had a sub for a few months. I log in and only received 100 coins. I was the understanding i would recieve much more than that.

MarkOfMercia
11.16.2012 , 03:00 AM | #24
Any member of staff going to say what the problem is, and if they're going to fix it?

ironstor
11.17.2012 , 04:52 AM | #25
You will be granted 500 Complimentary Cartel Coins at the launch of the Free-to-Play option.

Balance 0..... Fix that please....

Garyn-Dakari
11.17.2012 , 05:02 AM | #26
I too have this problem. It says it will award me 500 coins upon the FtP update, but it says I have zero coins.

carhartte
11.17.2012 , 06:31 AM | #27
pareille pour moi

Vektarulz
11.17.2012 , 07:59 AM | #28
After 2 emails,4 tickets I still have no reply from them,this is mistreatment of a paying customer and im considering sueing...Ive been on the hotline as i type this,WAITING for a hour and a half...oh and the best part they emailed me back with ''if you have account issues look at our help center''....ffs! my email didnt even mention a account issue like that..
Elite Warlord, Founder, ╦xile - Shadowlands
http://www.swtor.com/r/WHBvNr

Sha_Dow
11.17.2012 , 08:51 AM | #29
Same. 0 vs '500 at start f2p'

Vektarulz
11.17.2012 , 08:56 AM | #30
Finaly got ahold of them after a 2 hour wait...and lucky me someone who barley understands english,i was speaken clearly and politely and it took about 5 minutes to get my email to them lol

''Okay alot of people are having this issue,please wait up to 48 hours to receive your coins''

I pray when it bhecomes 6,(would be 48 hours) it is fixed and it resolves for all of you to,cheers
Elite Warlord, Founder, ╦xile - Shadowlands
http://www.swtor.com/r/WHBvNr