Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I really hope you guys are fixing the pending rewards bug

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I really hope you guys are fixing the pending rewards bug
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Denadyne
12.19.2011 , 10:28 PM | #1
^^^^

Seriously, the game is unplayable once you reach '3 PENDING'. Either increase the max rewards you can have pending as a temporary workaround, or just remove this limiter entirely so you can actually DO stuff while having pending rewards.

I've gotten this bug twice now and managed to fix it the first time by logging to an alt and logging back in. The second time it didn't work, though. I even tried completing the first few quests on a new character to possibly 'clear' out the bug. No dice.

My 33 Marauder is useless at the moment. I can't even enter my ship...

PS

In before people tell me to click the pending button~
Kallusive - 50 Marauder
Daftpunk - 50 Mercenary
Phantogram - 50 Jedi Guardian

haXwk
12.19.2011 , 10:30 PM | #2
You can't enter your ship? Psh, I can't even leave mine. I'm going to starve in here.

Denadyne
12.19.2011 , 10:35 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by haXwk View Post
You can't enter your ship? Psh, I can't even leave mine. I'm going to starve in here.
Ha, well I WAS stuck on my ship until I used the Fleet port out thingy.
Kallusive - 50 Marauder
Daftpunk - 50 Mercenary
Phantogram - 50 Jedi Guardian

Smaois
12.19.2011 , 10:37 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please see this post for further information regarding this issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Bonduk
12.20.2011 , 01:05 AM | #5
Sending us a link to another post which is 3 days old which is telling us to write a ticket which is closed with a standard copy and paste telling us that you're aware of the issue is beyond rubbish.

This has been happening for a 6 days now, it took you 3 days to make a ********post about it and it's been another 3 days with not even a pep on whats going on.

This is a game breaking bug, I can't get off my ship, quest or craft yet obviously EA are more wrapped up launch and taking our money rather than fixing game breaking bugs.

Furthermore it is never acceptable to be waiting 2 hours for customer services on the phone or 3 days to answer a ticket.

It's a shame that such a good game is support by typical EA customer service and after game support.

AureliaKarrde
12.20.2011 , 07:09 AM | #6
bug just got me as well....i afk'ed out of the game with 3 pending mission rewards on my screen

(was getting my son something to eat)

so sweet that the CS is being so bad

irritating, hit 40 this morning and started on belsavis...and now im stuck
Chandrilla Refugee - Sith

sdlaurin
12.20.2011 , 07:14 AM | #7
you need CS to tell you to make some bag space?

Kilborn
12.20.2011 , 07:14 AM | #8
This is a ridiculous issue. It has effectively killed off my main character and is forcing me to fall behind my friends that I am playing with. Please give us some sort of progress update.

AureliaKarrde
12.20.2011 , 07:17 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by sdlaurin View Post
you need CS to tell you to make some bag space?
yeah...because we didnt think of that.....
Chandrilla Refugee - Sith

Rockyvamp
12.20.2011 , 07:17 AM | #10
Also got this bug, it has made my game experience really fun sitting in my ship while BW continues to link a 4 day old post and do nothing on it.

Its alright I didnt want to level my main anyways...