Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel coins not received?

MarkOfMercia
11.15.2012 , 05:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthNutCase View Post
how about been subscribed and active since launch and have nothing in my balance in game. Log into game and got nothing.
Well that kills me theory then.

Must just be a mahoooosive screw up. I think the server maintenance took 3 hours longer because of problems with cartel coins (and emails or something).

It's a bit disappointing, because I was gonna top up my balance with an extra 450 to add to the 500 I should have got. I'm very reluctant to do so now.

LordPig
11.15.2012 , 06:11 PM | #12
I was subbed for a good many months but had quit playing a little before f2p. Balance is zero.
"I will conjure up the most evil of those half-tamed demons that inhabit the human beast. I seek to grapple with them, for none but I can expect to come through the struggle unscathed.ö

grailian
11.15.2012 , 06:19 PM | #13
So the chaos as I predicted begins

I too am missing all my bonus cartel points

Isalia
11.15.2012 , 06:49 PM | #14
This is typical, they yet AGAIN managed to screw something else up. Trained monkeys could do a better job with this game than the people running it now.
With this weapon I will destroy the empires enemies.

Blattan
11.15.2012 , 06:57 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LordPig View Post
I was subbed for a good many months but had quit playing a little before f2p. Balance is zero.
That is the way it is supposed to be. If you read the "fine print" on this page, you will notice a few things. Some of them have changed since I read the equivalent page months ago.

ALL of those rewards coins require you to be actively subscribed to receive them now. Even the 150 coins per month up to July 31st 2012 require you to have active subscription time at December 20th. (So you need more than one month subscription today, or subscribe a bit later this month to even get those.)

They did a good job of shafting all previous subscribers, unless we can see fit to kick back a little money their way.
EA/BioWare on the state of SW:TOR:
"Your piece of mind is my highest priority. Rest assured, this will be done to perfection." Account ended: 8/16/'12 (August 16th, for those "across the pond.") @ aprox. 12pm CDT

Vektarulz
11.15.2012 , 08:15 PM | #16
I bought a 2month card today though...and it says ive received them...read the op post sometime :3
My level 50's
╦xile,Jedi Sentinel
Cykah,Imperial Operative
Nightingale Mercenary

well
11.15.2012 , 08:21 PM | #17
They were short on what I received.They also charged me when I used credits on xp perks in legacy.I was charged both credits and coins.This is getting old.

doorsfloyd
11.15.2012 , 08:24 PM | #18
if i dont get the promised cartel coins unless i pay then this is not free to play

ChevetteW
11.15.2012 , 08:27 PM | #19
I'm disappointed that returning former subscribers get nothing in the way of Cartel Coins, especially since we'll need them to make our high level characters that we already have playable. If I could afford to subscribe I wouldn't be doing the Free to Play option, but I can't.

There seems to be little incentive to return when I'm handicapped from using my already acquired and previously paid for stuff.
The Old Timers Guild
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

fourthx
11.15.2012 , 08:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Isalia View Post
This is typical, they yet AGAIN managed to screw something else up. Trained monkeys could do a better job with this game than the people running it now.
I'd like to have my coins as well, but don't get carried away.