Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's your Chiss Name?

Anysao
09.27.2012 , 04:04 PM | #71
Agent X-nine.
Obviously my agent name.
And his son I gave a bit of a joke name, because he's a smuggler:
Captain Bluestar.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Yunikorn
11.10.2012 , 11:21 AM | #72
Full name: Prad'emma'sabosen
Core Name: Demmas

Female agent operative medic: sabosen for the healing house;
emma in honor of the intergalactically-famous human agent Mrs. Emma Peel.

"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow."
Cmdr. Susan Ivanova

TiffyValentine
11.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #73
Meine Chiss nennt sich Char'Ikku'Numis

Ihr Core name ist also Rikkun

Slowpokeking
11.15.2012 , 06:09 PM | #74
Issrorh'reentra.

enigmayshi
11.25.2012 , 01:26 AM | #75
Sith Warrior
Liathan
Leliathanuruodo

When I made it I was trying to go off what little I knew of the chiss so chose the more military last name, and used 'Lia as part of the core going off of the whole last sound of the first segment.

Story wise she's never been to the Sith Academy, she left the Ascendancy because she didn't agree with not using her gifts. Liathan took the stance that her force sensitivity was a great boon and she should exploit it rather than simply falling in line with what was traditionally expected. So she ended up leaving and found her way to Nar Shadda where she ended up with the nickname of 'Blue' because she didn't really give her name and not many knew she was a chiss. Just that she was blue so it kind of stuck. She took over and ran a small time gang for several years running under Hutt radar by not growing to big.

Eventually though her gang accidently crossed a Sith's powerbase in a small turf war due to overzealous Sith subjects. Though the Sith Lord that showed up to kill the gangleader was surprised to find it was a Chiss Force Sensitive. Said Sith Lord has a strong fascination with the Chiss people, not to mention she wasn't fond of the kind of Sith the Academy produced so she apprenticed Liathan because she was a Chiss and had never been to the Academy.Wanting to mold her in her own image so to speak.

CrusherKing
11.27.2012 , 08:23 AM | #76
My agents name is Angellock
Power and Chaos will give you victory

Mikksiboy
12.21.2012 , 06:38 AM | #77
My CHiss IA is called: Yelena

Full name is: Thelo'Yele'naty

she dont like her name so she get them to call her Yelena very like a Human name or around the Zabraks,almost no1 knows his real name only her Family does and they are all dead exept her sister a BH called Trel'yanet'naty.

Sydth
12.29.2012 , 12:39 PM | #78
Bhy'dn'dm is the name of my first Chiss. I always choose names from the Sanskrit Dictionary and Bhy'dn'dm is a modified world for "war drum" which i thought was appropriate for a Tank spec Bounty Hunter. Her core name is Adindi.

My other Chiss is a Smuggler called Taj'ugn'uri, core name Juganu. It's a combination of two Sanskrit words relating to the purchasing of services to deliver something or someone.
Khajjo'pankaAloo'palakPr sh
Harbinger

You seem about as trustworthy as a used-speeder salesman"
"Really? Most people find me harmless and kind of charming. Never mind."

Alleyway_Jack
12.31.2012 , 06:10 PM | #79
Sen'de'ranos [Male Chiss Imperial Agent]
Greater Galactic Name; Ender

(Yep, I went there, but I don't RP with that character... so I don't feel bad.)

Arad'ras'kel [Female Chiss Bounty Hunter]
Greater Galactic Name; Drask

(No particular reason, it was just aesthetically pleasing.)

Satedbuffalo
01.29.2013 , 01:35 PM | #80
Quil'xin'cuoa: Zinc
Quil'aconi'cuoa: Laconic
Quil'yri'cuoa: Lyric